• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jimmy Neutron Upgrades

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
This comes from the first Jimmy Timmy Power Hour crossover.

https:// .to/Cartoon/The-Jimmy-Timmy-Power-Hour/Movie?id=15170&s=fe

• At 1:19 we see a videogame character eat a planet, with the name of the game being "Decimator: Crush the Planet". And later we see Jimmy's technology being used to turn Goddard into said character, the latter being eventually able to destroy the planet like it's shown before. This comes only from Jimmy's technology, not Timmy's magic, as such Jimmy should gain an "up to 5-A with prep time", if not just be upgraded to "5-A with prep time".
  • The device used by Jimmy to check and Goddard's status and communicate with his universe has shown to work from Timmy's universe and vice versa (14:29, 20:35, 33:11 & 38:05). Later Jimmy is able to make a portal to Timmy's universe by himself after figuring out Timmy's "teleportation device" (47:30). As such, Jimmy should have Low Multiversal range in communication devices and with portal with prep time.
  • And lastly, using some stuff in Timmy's universe he makes a mech that he uses to fight evenly and lose against Crocker, the latter using a magical suit. More specifically, Cosmo and Wanda use the mech to fight, but Jimmy uses it briefly too, so he should have a key with it. This being at "At least High 5-A", I'll later explain why the At least once I made a key for Crocker in this movie.

Last edited:
I agree with this, I also remember Jimmy had a device that grew him to the size of a planet at one point.

If it is that scene in the first movie then iirc the device said it was the size of a planet but what was shown was much smaller.

It is canon for FOP due to a number of reasons (I'm on phone so I'll just say that much about it here), for Jimmy there isn't any solid reason for those crossovers to be canon yet, which is why this wasn't added.

I asked about it in the JN wiki once and I don't see what more I can do on the matter.

The only thing i could find about it continuity wise is that the third special was supposed to tbe series finale for both series.

I guess if it isn't canon to the main series, couldn't there be a seperate key for the "Jimmy/Timmy" version at least?

I guess I'm fine with it as long as there is a note saying that the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour episodes could definitely be canon but we just lack the information to claim so.

A new profile would be the most precise. It can have the stats that scale to the FOP stuff solidly+everything Jimmy has as the crossovers make references to previous JN episodes.

Jimmy can have a new profile (or key, but the former seems more accurate) covering his portray in the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour crossovers.

As those make references to previous Jimmy Neutron episodes then that Jimmy keeps what his canon has, his tech has new feats and can scale to the 3-A magic of FOP with prep time. And a note should be make indicating how we don't really know if the crossovers are canon or non-canon for his show, we just take it as non-canon due to requiring less speculation.

Okay. That is probably fine. Feel free to create one if you wish.

I don't think I will but any other user here may do so.

@Ionliosite

If it is a trusted and experienced regular member such as yourself, I can grant you temporary editing rights.

I know this is another point, but do the video games count as canon? I remember Jimmy altering the entire planet and creating god like artifacts on accident in the Jet Fusion game.

I know the movie and Twonkie game are just alternate takes on stories in the show, but a Jet Fusion is a completely original story. So I don't know about the canon of that one

Sorry for bumping this year old thread back up, but does should Jimmy’s base scale to 7-C as well given how he was the one who punted Shirley to London? Even though Timmy only goes up to 8-B yet he could trade blows with Jimmy here: (35:07)

(Remove the space) https://m.wco stream.com/the-jimmy-timmy-power-hour-2-when-nerds-collide

Jimmy just used 1 of Timmy's fairies for some seconds, it's not worth pointing out in a profile.

Somebody should really do the small work of asking in twitter if this was canon to Jimmy Neutron by researching whom to ask this first, it's most likely going to be said to be canon, we making another profile for Jimmy is unnecessary in that sense but required if that's not done. Can we please have some organization about it?

I am too, but they could very well be canon crossovers for both series, as there is solid evidence of them being canon to FOP, it would be fitting if that was the case for Jimmy too, and it would make sense as the last movie was the last episode both shows were given by the channel (only for a while in FOP's case before it got revived), so one could imagine it should come off as the finale episode in their continuities and that it would make little sense if it wasn't canon.

I bet that by the standards of others they would roll with them being canon, but I aim to have some confirmation first or otherwise leave it as a separated profile for Jimmy.

I would support giving Jimmy a new key over a separate profile, it would be consistent with other cases of "vague" canonicity like with Toy Story Woody to KH.

It should be noted that the 2nd movie takes place after the series finale of Jimmy Neutron, The League Of Villains, and the 1st came during Season 2, so would it be necessary if you would look for evidence of any references to the crossover in the future episodes after that?

Back