• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jimmy Hopkins vs Yandere-Chan

Godzilladude123 said:
AquaWaifu said:
Godzilladude123 said:
Dude just take a chill pill and relax. No need to be act pissed man I'm just giving some feats no harm done. Stats or no stats, we're all entitled to our own opinions. And no I'm not wanking Jimmy, I even had a second comment that supports Yandere chan.
Admittedly I made my post BEFORE I noticed that. I wasnt pissed, its just how a pure text based statement can somtimes appear to be.

I will say his durability and baseball bat are his best stuff here.
Also yes I agree taht she took on expert martial artists. But they're not really that talented to begin with (the martial arts club's leader is almost the same age as yandere chan). Certainly not on the same caliber of training and built as the policemen Jimmy had fought before.
thats an assumption.

AquaWaifu said:
Godzilladude123 said:
AquaWaifu said:
Godzilladude123 said:
Dude just take a chill pill and relax. No need to be act pissed man I'm just giving some feats no harm done. Stats or no stats, we're all entitled to our own opinions. And no I'm not wanking Jimmy, I even had a second comment that supports Yandere chan.
Admittedly I made my post BEFORE I noticed that. I wasnt pissed, its just how a pure text based statement can somtimes appear to be.

Also yes I agree taht she took on expert martial artists. But they're not really that talented to begin with (the martial arts club's leader is almost the same age as yandere chan). Certainly not on the same caliber of training and built as the policemen Jimmy had fought before.
thats an assumption.
It's common sense I think. Being able to beat a high school martial artist is certainly not in the same league as beating a full grown, better armed and better trained policeman.

Godzilladude123 said:
AquaWaifu said:
Godzilladude123 said:
AquaWaifu said:
Godzilladude123 said:

thats an assumption.
It's common sense I think. Being able to beat a high school martial artist is certainly not in the same league as beating a full grown, better armed and better trained policeman.
Jimmy can beat policeman in the game but it is very difficult and almost impossible. It all comes down mostly on how smart you play the game and try to beat them. But the police are still beatable by Jimmy nonetheless.

"Hopkins is bloodlusted"

Evidence?

I mean, Jimmy is a bully, but that doesn't mean he wants to straight up kill people. Yeah, he beats them up, but that doesn't boost him to the same level as Yandere-Chan.

Yandere-Chan will happily kill people, Jimmy will not. Maybe Gary and Ayano would be a better match up? Gary would probably kill if given the chance.

Anyways, I think Jimmy would win. He's a relatively strong kid with some good gear, while Ayano (no clubs joined) only really has a knife and some basic sense of strength. Before you bring up the whole "she has a katana thing", giving her a katana would be unfair wouldn't it? A slingshot VS a katana.

Plus, where would she keep it? In her skirt? Yeah, nice try.

If they were going to fight, I'd probably give Ayano her knife and Jimmy his slingshot. Yes, one is short ranged and the other is long ranged, but what the hell, logic goes out the window in these kinds of debates.

That's exactly what I said. The OP stated that Billy is bloodlusted.

It's not part of the standard battle assumptions, but's it is a battle assumption nonetheless, since the OP is assuming that he's bloodlusted.

"Plus, where would she keep it? In her skirt? Yeah, nice try."

Where would Jimmy keep a baseball bat? Under his optional hat? At least Yandere can use chello's cases to save some weapons

@AN I thought you meant bloodlust is a standard battle assumption for this site as a whole, not simply one for this match.

Apologies for my misunderstanding.

Honestly thinking about it again, Yandere Chan is just so wrecked in this fight. She's absolutely featless, and one swing from a baseball bat should be enough to do her in, let alone a ******* automatic firecracker to her face.

And Jimmy is clearly more durable after falling from the top of the school.

Black belt training that allows her to overpower students as opposed to them overpowering her, and that's it. Big whoop. Jimmy could do the same before he even started training under a veteran.

Jimmy schools her hard. Yandere Chan should stay out of most vs debates anyway, until the game is finished and she gets more definitive feats.

Jimmy is a pretty good boxer and has martial arts training from a war vet. I think he outclasses her in that regard.

I don't remember martial arts in the game.

About boxing, I'm not going to start a debate about boxing vs martial arts...

And, while Jimmy's weapons can kill, Yan-chan is literally a murderer (A katana and a circular saw)

Jimmy learned good old fashioned military self-defense from an old vet. Its martia arts or close quarters fighting in a sense. Boxing and self-denfense defeats overrated karate everytime.

Overpowering defenceless students is something Yandere chan is good at, but at least Jimmy has fought against bigger and toughe opponents before.

How are we supposed to compare falling off of a building to getting stabbed with a knife? How are we supposed to judge whether or not the knife will be able to accomplish anything here?

But other than that, I'm going for Billy here. He still has more weapons that are actually conventional in a fight like this, and while he may or may not be able to match her in CQC, he should at least put up a better fight than anybody Yan-chan's killed if I remember correctly.

His ranged weapons wouldn't kill, that's for sure, but they'd at least get some damage in before engaging in CQC with her.

I give it to the bully with high difficulty.

Not to mention that most of Yandere-chan's victims are just that, helpless victims. Yeah some of them had some martial trainings and whatever, but they really never gave him that much challenge to begin with (except the delinquints). At least Jimmy actually goes into action against multiple opponents at once and comes out on top. Yandere chan kills mostly harmless teenagers... Jimmy tangoes with the police and full grown adults from time to time. So I have to give this to Jimmy for pure combat skills alone.

Well not necessarily, I was looking up Jimmy Hopkins anyway, saw he was street level, and thought "huh didn't he get hit with some potatoes that dented a metal door". Though this thread did give me the motivation to go along and see if it was actually wall level and check out some things for both characters.

If that's not allowed my bad I didn't know I'm still learning the rules and such. I'd say even without the revision though Jimmy would still take this albeit with some difficulty.

I think we should just continue the battle with pre revision version

I don't see why we can't keep it, characters that change often still keep resolved battles with previous revision versions on their profile, why can't we finish this battle and keep the results

wasn't it pretty close to being finished anyway?

Someone needs to put this thread out of its misery. What is the current score anyways? Last time I commented Jimmy was winning.

Also, lst time I remember, as long as the battle isnt closed new revisions can still be used in the thread. Same way like how Corvo Attano vs Delsin Rowe was closed due to new buff revisions.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Well i have nothing to do so...
Votes:

Jimmy 18

Yandere 9
So Jimmy has twice the amount of votes than Yandere-chan. Hopefully if no one would further object, the thread can be finally put to rest

Back