• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jimmy Hopkins vs Yandere-Chan

then explain to me how a single girl can beat Jimmy Hopkins he knows how to fight thanks Hobo moves/combos he used to be a veteran soldier korea war. Jimmy passed all classes on Bullworth academy including Wrestling moves and dogde balls he also beat all Cliques gangs on Bullworth map The Nerds, Bullies, Preppies, Greasers, Jocks, and Townies/Dropouts (the dangerous clique on Bully game) Ayano Aishi has never taken out bunch group gang kids she always get apprehended

In my opinion, Yan-Chan should only be like 9-C. She's a pretty typical serial killer who, without weapons, can easily get overpowered by average humans.

Blahblah9755 said:
Yandere-chan's katana is better weapon than Jimmy's baseball, and she's bloodlusted so she'll use it, plus she's able to predict what people will do so accurately that she can see them through walls, and has a speed advantage, so she's much more likely to land her blows
Wasn't the only people she could see are her rivals and senpai with yandere vision and not anyone else?

Wasn't the only people she could see are her rivals and senpai with yandere vision and not anyone else?

Does it really matter? This match can't be done anyway. Again, this should really be closed.

And her blows are more deadly than jimmy blows

Even bare handed Yandere is stronger than bare handed Jimmy

Jimmy has fought multiple preps who are trained boxers boxers rely on brute strenghth while martial artists try to get the advatage by triping there foes up.

Dude I'm telling you, I doesn't matter. ONE OF THE COMBATANTS DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A PROFILE ANYMORE. There's literally no reason to continue this thread.

Back