• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jimmy Hopkins vs Yandere-Chan

I think Jimmy could win actually. While Yandere could drown students and carry a dead body and run with it, Jimmy could lift up and pry open gates and fallen basketball courts. And he could overpower Russel, who can crack concrete. Speed goes to Ayano since Jimmy has no real speed feat. Durability however, i'm more willing to say Hopkins. And while Yandere-chan has been trained in Martial Artist, Jimmy knows a few martial arts moves, school wrestling, and can beat the Preps in a fight. Note, Preps been trained in professinal boxing for most of their lives. So I think combat training is kinda equal with them.

However what I think will give Jimmy the win, is his weapons. Now yes, Ayano has the deadlier weapons, Hopkins here as long range. Now before someone says his weapons never killed someone or something, we have to rememeber that Bully is pretty much the teen version of GTA. That means no killing happens on the game. But in a battle like this? His weapons could kill humans. Fire crackers can blow her up, along with his Bottle launchers. His Spud Gun could knock her out after enough hits, if she is hit by them. And while both are blood lusted, he still has marbles, stink bombs, and itching powder to have her drop her defenses. And he can aim with a distanced with his Slingshots, more effect if he has his Super Slingshot. And he can react to people riding bikes, so he I think imo that he could keep up with her speed like that.

This is my agruement for this debate.

G2E said:
The question is then if she can dodge. I can bet that she would be able to dodge him long enough to damage him. She also just seems to beat him in every catagory when it comes to stats.
in stats no she don't him beat in strenght,durabillity,combat experince and weapons

Attack: Jimmy with Street Level

Speed: Yandere-chan at Athlete

Lifting: Yandere-chan at Above averege

Striking: Jimmy and Yandere-chan are both the same

Durability: Jimmy is Street Level

Stamina: Yandere-chan shows no signs of being tired after dragging corpses

Intelligence: Goes to Yandere-chan due to her abillity to get away with murder.

Why Yandere-chan wins: Yandere-chan is quicker than Jimmy. As a martial arts student she also can fight off even master students at her own school. I do belive that a martial arts master could take down boxers and wresslers. But what really sells her win is the senerio. Yandere-chan would have the knowlege of Jimmy with Yandere Vision. This means she would know of her target much like her other targets. This would mean that she would know his weaknesses and play him into her hands. She would also be able to dodge due to her speed and stamina advantage, nulifying the Attack advantage that Jimmy has. Her weapons are also more lethal. The knife, katana, box cutter and the circular saw are all killing weapons. Jimmy's weapons are not meant to kill. They never have killed. This is a battle to the death. Killer weapons do get the edge.

Stop-stop... The only weapon superior in Yandere arsenal which clearly superior to JH is her katana. If she can wield it at decent level she can no sell almost anything her opponent can fight with though.

I gotta to go with Jimbo his arsenal while less deadly is more versatile and likely has an effect on Ayano, all he has to do is get in a good stink bomb or itch powder and shot to the head with the spud gun or a fully charged slingshot and she's out cold, and if he is willing to do it... Finish her

What people are forgetting while Ayano has the speed to dodge it's not enough to hold off Jimmy's ammo with certain weapons, he could carry at least 5 to 6 of Firecrackers, Stink Bombs, and itching powder at once and throw them rather repeatedly and quickly, and if this fight takes place in an enclosed space, I.e. the alleyway the rubber band ball would be a huge wildcard in this fight since can bounce wall to wall quickly and gain momentum.

Yamatohime said:
Stop-stop... The only weapon superior in Yandere arsenal which clearly superior to JH is her katana. If she can wield it at decent level she can no sell almost anything her opponent can fight with though.
i forgot,look at this,jimmy's dura is better than concrete stone :)

[[1]]

Yamatohime said:
ChardeeVSwiki said:
i forgot,look at this,jimmy's dura is better than concrete stone :)
[[1]]
Currently he can be easily killed with one swing of katana.
yandere can be easily killed by the spud gun due to her weak dura and he can't get killed THAT easy he got hit with a SLEGEHAMMER and the slegehammer look not normal

G2E said:

Why Yandere-chan wins: Yandere-chan is quicker than Jimmy. As a martial arts student she also can fight off even master students at her own school. I do belive that a martial arts master could take down boxers and wresslers. But what really sells her win is the senerio. Yandere-chan would have the knowlege of Jimmy with Yandere Vision. This means she would know of her target much like her other targets. This would mean that she would know his weaknesses and play him into her hands. She would also be able to dodge due to her speed and stamina advantage, nulifying the Attack advantage that Jimmy has. Her weapons are also more lethal. The knife, katana, box cutter and the circular saw are all killing weapons. Jimmy's weapons are not meant to kill. They never have killed. This is a battle to the death. Killer weapons do get the edge.
1st off,thanks to his stakeboard he is quicker than her.2nd martial arts don't beat win ALL the time ex:punisher kills the marvel universe.and the martial art students didn't kick,punch etc 3rd box cutters,circular saw scissors,screwdrivers were not meant to kill either.. weapons only THREE weapons in yandere's arsenal the knife,power saw and katana but you notice something there all melee she has no range(yet) and before you say "she is fast" aren't people on bikes fast mmmmm 4th since there JUST FIGHTING EACH OTHER WITH NO PREP TIME AT ALL yandere chan don't know much about jimmy and jimmy don't know much about her 5th jimmy's know how to do animal surgery and create weapons for himself,the reason why yandere is winning because she's popluar.and as a stated before jimmy hopkins can take away weapons so he can use her katana againist her and she has more than one weakness upperskull is her main weakness so one overhead punch(the overhead punch can slam a grown man into the ground) and she's down and or getting put on the ground.7th jimmy wants to stop her not kill her.and there one weapon that is hilariously powerful the rubber band ball it bonces everywhere and it's infinte ammo so yeah gg

Actualy if YC learned Chinese Martial Arts or Japanese ones... It just increase her effeciency with her melee weapons. Unlike popular believe Asian martial arts is not about kicking and punching. They all about utilizing weapons... After you learn how to move your body right.

Yamatohime said:
Actualy if YC learned Chinese Martial Arts or Japanese ones... It just increase her effeciency with her melee weapons. Unlike popular believe Asian martial arts is not about kicking and punching. They all about utilizing weapons... After you learn how to move your body right.
it take years to master the katana :/

G2E said:

Isn't she blood lusted? Last time i'd checked, Yandere when she's in her insane state, she doesn't do any of the things she normally do like get info or sneak around them.

Also that's a weak agrument to me imo about Jimmy's weapons not killing. It may be a video game, but it's still based a little bit off of Real life, no? Like i'd said before, his game is Teenaged Grand Thief Auto. SO unlike that game, no killing happens in the game. But that doesn't mean his weapons can't kill. Explosives can kill any of us humans, so take away the no killing happening in a game like that, i'm pretty sure anyone would be killed from that game. The impact some of his weapons make when given to headshots could maybe give concessions and even crack their skulls maybe. And while both may be blood-lusted, he can still make her stop with his Itching powder, stink bombs, and marbles.

Jimmy has higher durability than her, he survive Russell smashing him against walls hard enough to CRACK them not to mention Russell also can powerbomb you into the ground hard enough to crack it as well, plus like the guy said above me, Jimmy's game doesn't involve killing the worst you could do in the game is knock people out, but that doesn't mean his weapons can't kill, or at least permanently damage you, Jimmy could slingshot her in the eyes, or Spud Gun her to the face which with a certain velocity can break a regular human's face, not to mention he could use his marbles, itching powder, and stink bombs to keep her at bay and hurt her from a distance, not to mention Jimmy has a running tackle that usually knocks whatever weapon his opponent has out of their hand, Yandere-chan has her martial arts, but if Jimmy has her distracted with something like his itching powder he can run and take her down, but in some of the latest updates I heard Yandere Dev removed to Martial Arts club, so her only real chance is her speed and weapons, which Jimmy could very easily level the playing field with his range, versatility in weapons, and speed via skateboard, if she loses her weapons, Jimmy beats her handedly.

Why are people saying that Jimmy loses because he won't use his weapons to kill? I don't recall it saying anywhere in the OP that the fight has to end in death. It doesn't matter if he doesn't have experience landing the kill; all he has to do it incap her, not kill her.

But yeah I'm still going to go for Billy because of his superior ranged weaponry and durability.

Jimmy wins better versatility durability can use his fists. Has the range advantage skill is equal. he is faster the her on skate board. Can then distract her with some of his weapons then shoot with his range weapons or get a quick baseball shot off.

I'm rooting for Jimmy. Before you ask, yes, I know that Yandere-chan is deranged, but that doesn't mean that she's always going to win in a fight. Jimmy can withstand a crapload of pain, and he's always prepared.

Insecurity97 said:
I'm rooting for Jimmy. Before you ask, yes, I know that Yandere-chan is deranged, but that doesn't mean that she's always going to win in a fight. Jimmy can withstand a crapload of pain, and he's always prepared.
Her AP is atleast Street level with weapons equaling his durability. Plus,she's faster. likesuperhuman compared to normal...

I have to give this to Jimmy also. While he doesn't kill like Yandere chan , he's stronger and more durable. Yandere chan maybe faster but Jimmy's pretty fast too (he can outrun Mopeds IIRC). She may have the edge in bladed weapons but Jimmy has weapons with longer range such as the super slingshot and even the spud gun (which is an instant knockout weapon). Hell, its crazy but his spit alone is enough to knockdown someone.

Also, if you take away all their weapons it's kinda obvious that Jimmy's the better fighter. Yandere chan may have studied karate in the Martial Arts Club, but Jimmy's trained in both prizefighting boxing, wrestling and even military self-defence from an old vet.

I also disagree with Jimmy having street level durability since the guy survived being slammed repeatedly to a wall by Russel, and each one was enough to crack that concrete wall. He also survived being hit by a sledgehammer that threw him right through a dry wall (He's gotta be wall level at least). As for yandere chan she couldn't even take a pot shot to the head with a baseball bat, which is something that Jimmy shruggs off most of the time. Yandere chan's victims range from harmless high schoolers, some mediocre martial artists, and some adults with decent fighting abilities. Jimmy on the other hand fought jocks, greasers, some street gangs even, hulking adults and even the police.

(This is just my opinion, please spare some mercy Yandere Sim fans XD)

I also want to add something. I think the best bet for Yandere chan isn't actually to fight Jimmy head on but to use her psychotic genius and trick Jimmy. Hopkins, in all his brawns and strengths, isn't that endowed in the brains department. Throughout the game he's been manipulated and tricked by his former best friend Gary (who's kinda similar and as cunning as Yandere chan). The preps manage to trick him too, and even his perverted PE teacher persuaded him to do a panty raid in the girl's dorm.

I know this might violate the rules of this battle but hey, Yandere chan is one sweet psychotic manipulator. If she can stall Jimmy just long enough for her to kill him while he's off guard, she might just win.

Godzilladude123 said:
I have to give this to Jimmy also. While he doesn't kill like Yandere chan , he's stronger and more durable. Yandere chan maybe faster but Jimmy's pretty fast too (he can outrun Mopeds IIRC). She may have the edge in bladed weapons but Jimmy has weapons with longer range such as the super slingshot and even the spud gun (which is an instant knockout weapon). Hell, its crazy but his spit alone is enough to knockdown someone.
Also, if you take away all their weapons it's kinda obvious that Jimmy's the better fighter. Yandere chan may have studied karate in the Martial Arts Club, but Jimmy's trained in both prizefighting boxing, wrestling and even military self-defence from an old vet.

I also disagree with Jimmy having street level durability since the guy survived being slammed repeatedly to a wall by Russel, and each one was enough to crack that concrete wall. He also survived being hit by a sledgehammer that threw him right through a dry wall (He's gotta be wall level at least). As for yandere chan she couldn't even take a pot shot to the head with a baseball bat, which is something that Jimmy shruggs off most of the time. Yandere chan's victims range from harmless high schoolers, some mediocre martial artists, and some adults with decent fighting abilities. Jimmy on the other hand fought jocks, greasers, some street gangs even, hulking adults and even the police.

She is SUPERHUMAN level...thats three tiers above his speed. Plus we dont even know if those mopeds are going at fast pace anyway.

and no he is not wall level dura, if you think he is take it up in content revision, He HAS street level, and you should base your vote on that not on what YOU think he has at least unitl revisions are made to prove your point.

She took on martial arts experts and has enough strength to DISMEMBER people in one blow.

bottom line, stop wanking Jimmy. I understand its your opinon, but you seem to be utterly disregarding the facts on their profiles for your own views.

Dude just take a chill pill and relax. No need to be act pissed man I'm just giving some feats no harm done. Stats or no stats, we're all entitled to our own opinions. And no I'm not wanking Jimmy, I even had a second comment that supports Yandere chan.

Godzilladude123 said:
Dude just take a chill pill and relax. No need to be act pissed man I'm just giving some feats no harm done. Stats or no stats, we're all entitled to our own opinions. And no I'm not wanking Jimmy, I even had a second comment that supports Yandere chan.

Admittedly I made my post BEFORE I noticed that. I wasnt pissed, its just how a pure text based statement can somtimes appear to be.

I will say his durability and baseball bat are his best stuff here.

AquaWaifu said:
Godzilladude123 said:

She is SUPERHUMAN level...thats three tiers above his speed. Plus we dont even know if those mopeds are going at fast pace anyway.

and no he is not wall level dura, if you think he is take it up in content revision, He HAS street level, and you should base your vote on that not on what YOU think he has at least unitl revisions are made to prove your point.

She took on martial arts experts and has enough strength to DISMEMBER people in one blow.

bottom line, stop wanking Jimmy. I understand its your opinon, but you seem to be utterly disregarding the facts on their profiles for your own views.
You don't need to be superhuman to ******* dismember someone. It may need the use of strength, but also comes down to how sharp your weapons are. Lol a martial arts expert in Deadliest Warrior was able to slice through two bodies in one slice. It's nothing special and certainly not superhuman.

AquaWaifu said:
Godzilladude123 said:
Admittedly I made my post BEFORE I noticed that. I wasnt pissed, its just how a pure text based statement can somtimes appear to be.

I will say his durability and baseball bat are his best stuff here.
Also yes I agree taht she took on expert martial artists. But they're not really that talented to begin with (the martial arts club's leader is almost the same age as yandere chan). Certainly not on the same caliber of training and built as the policemen Jimmy had fought before.

@Elgb

what...what are you arguing? This has nothign to do with her being superhuman speed tier. She is street level AP and if this IS using her strongest version than she is WALL level.

Back