• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jimmy Hopkins vs Yandere-Chan

Well yes but she needs to do complex things to access it, unlikely to be able to uses it in such battle.

So she wouldn't be allowed to access them before the fight? Because if she does she almost definitley wins.

Yandere-chan has this. Her helpless persinality would take him off guard and then she would strike first. She also has weapons like a damn Katana. That could beat a baseball bat. She also can be appart of the martial arts club and fight him off, because he only knows how to brawl and not fight.

ChardeeVSwiki said:
Yamatohime said:
Even if your AP can oneshot your enemy... It useless if you can't hit your targ
jimmy can hit moving targets no manner how fast they are
got 2 go fast
You're probably joking. Because by your words he can hit Flash..

JH is lightly outclassed in terms of speed and lethality of primary weapon. YC has upper hand and since her opponent doesn't have any abilities that outclass hers... She wins.

Reactions: G2E
Yamatohime said:
ChardeeVSwiki said:
Yamatohime said:
Even if your AP can oneshot your enemy... It useless if you can't hit your targ
jimmy can hit moving targets no manner how fast they are
got 2 go fast
You're probably joking. Because by your words he can hit Flash..
JH is lightly outclassed in terms of speed and lethality of primary weapon. YC has upper hand and since her opponent doesn't have any abilities that outclass hers... She wins.
ok how about jimmy vs YC without weapons just fist to fist and yes i was joking on the "got 2 go fast" part

can yandere-chan do easter eggs? If yes she mega stomps. If no she still stomps but not as hard how i here you ask. she is a mass murderer with a plethera of weapons he is a boy who beat all the school bullies into submission yes thats impressive but not kill multiple people in under a minute inpressive.

Pokefan384 said:
can yandere-chan do easter eggs? If yes she mega stomps. If no she still stomps but not as hard how i here you ask. she is a mass murderer with a plethera of weapons he is a boy who beat all the school bullies into submission yes thats impressive but not kill multiple people in under a minute inpressive.
no it will be unfair

Well, if it's Yandere-chan vs Jimmy with H2H... Yandere-chan has still upper hand with her martial arts (and she learns them not for self protection but to become better at killing with bare hands). Difference in durability means that Yandere-chan should go to holds and since she is trained in martial arts... She could perform them the right way.

ChardeeVSwiki said:
no it will be unfair
What? It's Yandere-chan!!! All fair in love and war!

Yeah i'll give it to Yan-chan, her skills are more centered around actually killing people and she's much more skilled than Jimmy at h2h combat.

So, one commentator decided to vote for Yandere-chan after all. Could somebody check the votes (because I could be wrong).

Full arsenal? Are we including alternate Modes?

Because between Punch Mode, Bad Time Mode, and Falcon Mode, I'm pretty sure Yandere-chan's abilities go to at least Street level (by feats alone). I'm not sure how the mechanics work, ie whether or nor invincibility is applied during it, but being generous 6-A (by assuming Punch Mode is equivalent to Saitama) or beyond (given Sans' feats).

I'd like some clarification on this in the original post.

Preaplanes1 said:
Full arsenal? Are we including alternate Modes?
Because between Punch Mode, Bad Time Mode, and Falcon Mode, I'm pretty sure Yandere-chan's abilities go to at least Street level (by feats alone). I'm not sure how the mechanics work, ie whether or nor invincibility is applied during it, but being generous 6-A (by assuming Punch Mode is equivalent to Saitama) or beyond (given Sans' feats).

I'd like some clarification on this in the original post.
i asked the same question.

i'm back with some more facts jimmy can hit people with speed (cops on motorcycles) and can insta tackle anyone,remember how yandere gets a game over if she gets put down by someone or get heartbroken

Yamatohime said:
Well, if it's Yandere-chan vs Jimmy with H2H... Yandere-chan has still upper hand with her martial arts (and she learns them not for self protection but to become better at killing with bare hands). Difference in durability means that Yandere-chan should go to holds and since she is trained in martial arts... She could perform them the right way.
ChardeeVSwiki said:
no it will be unfair
What? It's Yandere-chan!!! All fair in love and war!
it's like saying jimmy can have god mode

Yandere-chan does have training in martial arts when in the club. This makes her able to counter simple brawling. Also the game over screen will have the -snap- mode. This suggests that Yandere-chan can still function and come back after getting tackled. She also has killed and hidden bodies with ease, showing her intelligence when it comes to her prey. She would take her time to learn about Jimmy before the kill, learning what his weaknesses are.

Sorry about that I wasn't paying attention and posted something that was meant to go in a different tab I had open, here. As for this fight Yandere-chan doesn't get prep time so she can't stalk Jimmy, but if she quickly sent a picture to info-chan she could useyandere vision to predict what he was going to do

G2E said:
Yandere-chan does have training in martial arts when in the club. This makes her able to counter simple brawling. Also the game over screen will have the -snap- mode. This suggests that Yandere-chan can still function and come back after getting tackled. She also has killed and hidden bodies with ease, showing her intelligence when it comes to her prey. She would take her time to learn about Jimmy before the kill, learning what his weaknesses are.
remember no prep time and yandere dev have been thinking to remove that feature from martial arts club since it's kinda overpowered and plus the delinquents can knock out yandere chan in one simple shot,jimmy have this so called "melee weapon charge" that can take out half of teenager's health.and also jimmy have faced a sociopath and many other trained enemies and the baseball bat isn't his most powerful melee weapon the lead pipe is.and that feature isn't added yet

KaenDragneel123 said:
Blahblah9755 said:
Yandere-chan's katana is better weapon than Jimmy's baseball, and she's bloodlusted so she'll use it, plus she's able to predict what people will do so accurately that she can see them through walls, and has a speed advantage, so she's much more likely to land her blows
And her blows are more deadly than jimmy blows
Even bare handed Yandere is stronger than bare handed Jimmy
jimmy can put up a grown man and put him in a trash can hows that for strong

Thewayofthestoney said:
Doesn't Yandere Chan go into comatose from taking a bat to the head? I think if Jimmy gives a good swing, she's done.
True, any objections?

It's most likely game mechanic. The Dev stated that Yandere-Chan WILL eventually be able to defeat them, it's just not in the game yet. So I wouldn't use the Dev's lazyness as the reasons for the outcome of this match.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It's most likely game mechanic. The Dev stated that Yandere-Chan WILL eventually be able to defeat them, it's just not in the game yet. So I wouldn't use the Dev's lazyness as the reasons for the outcome of this match.
Yandere dev is not lazy he's too busy reading emails from the minecraft kids and anime fans still though yandere chan can still get in a coma if hit hard in upper head area

Reactions: G2E
The question is then if she can dodge. I can bet that she would be able to dodge him long enough to damage him. She also just seems to beat him in every catagory when it comes to stats.

G2E said:
The question is then if she can dodge. I can bet that she would be able to dodge him long enough to damage him. She also just seems to beat him in every catagory when it comes to stats.
that is not confirmed yet

ChardeeVSwiki said:
G2E said:
that is not confirmed yet
How is it not confirmed?

that is not confirmed yetHow is it not confirmed?
You said "IF she can dodge" sorry i didn't saw the new updates i guess but still jimmy get more perks and weapons than yandere's.let me explain jimmy have the range,extra punch damage(yandere can't even punch yet),100% health bonus,rubber band ball(it's his most powerful weapon,bouning everywhere knocking out groups of people at great speed),skateboard (which can boost his speed).itching power (which can distract someone) so jimmy use the itching power on yandere she scratches herself jimmy runs up hit her with a baseball bat,coma.(sad music plays).

Back