• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jimmy Hopkins vs Sam Puckett

After graduating from Bullworth Academy, Jimmy and his mom move to the place where Sam lives for her babysitting job. The two have an altercation and a fight breaks out. This is a fistfight with no weapons. Both are in character. Victory by KO or forfeit.

Some of her feats should be calced, ripping concrete apart and snapping trees in half isn't baseline

WeeklyBattles said:
Some of her feats should be calced, ripping concrete apart and snapping trees in half isn't baseline
That mostly depends on the size of that, so it should be calced

The parking meter ripping happened off screen in the episode Revenge of The Brit Brats. Sam gets mad and says she's gonna go rip a parking meter out of the ground, and we than see one in a gym or training room she's in. The meter can be seen at the 15:6 mark of this video. If anyone here can calculate it based on size, go ahead. This scene also shows her KO'ing the fighter.

I think we need to have Sam's feats more properly calc'd, but yeah, she should be well above baseline 9-B. Though, ATM, Jimmy is Wall level+ which beats any full justification from Sam's current rating. He's half up to baseline 9-A.

Oh yeah, but he's only 7,500 joules away from Wall level+ iirc.

Then someone needs to calc the yield of ripping a parking meter out of the ground and snapping a palm tree in half

I mean I haven't done the math on the palm tree feat but I'm almost certain this and this are both more impressive.

Edit: Jimmy also pulverized an entire toilet once, for what it's worth.

iirc Sam survived a feat similar to the first one

Also she should be comparable to if not more durable than Spencer and i think Gibby who have both tanked explosions

Sam also kinda casually stomped Spencer with nothing but a spoon. Lemme see if i can find the clip im thinking of

Considering nothing has been done yet, I vote for Jimmy via that calc above

I should probably mention that speed is not equalize. I try to avoid equalizing speed in a lot of matches because otherwise it does not feel like a real win for the character or a true answer to the debate. I can see how in some cases it would be necessary, though.

Is anyone doing the palm tree calc?

Is anyone actually doing the palm tree calc? I will wait 24 hours. If no one gets a start on it by than I will see what the calc thread can do despite the tree not being seen.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
This episode is where she topples a tree with a baseball bat. We never actually see the tree, we hear her hitting it until it falls. It starts at the 9:25 mark. It takes several hits.
I think it takes about 12 hits for the tree to go down.

Back