• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jimmy Hopkins vs Ash Ketchum

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
9-B Ash

Jimmy has access to all of his weapons.

Fight takes place in front of Bullworth

Other than that SBA applies

Uh oh did I just start a chain of 9-B Ash fights

Jokes aside, Jimmy could potentially knock out Ash to get past his insane durability

RIP Ash. He has no experience in fistfights. Other than being more durable, he gets outclassed in everything else. Pretty sure Jimmy has several ways to kill Ash such as shoot him in the head with his gun or poison him.

Jimmy may be more skilled, but he has no way whatsoever to hurt Ash. He can't knock him out due to well...durability, Ash's vastly superior lifting strength prevents him from getting incapacitated through restraining holds, and the only thing that could potentially work is the poison gun, but Ash has dealt with poisonous clouds with James's Koffing/Weezing so many times without effort (as in Pidgeotto blowing it away is to only see better, not to prevent suffocation), that I don't even know if that will work.

Also, while Ash has never been in a fight himself, he is a master at fighting strategically. It's essentially like putting a coach in the sport he's coaching.

I think suffocation would be like the only thing that could possibly work, and that seems kinda hard to do with inferior lifting strength and no plastic bag or something.

That's not gonna cause him to suffocate though. You can still breathe with those around.

Yeah, stink bombs are just... annoying. Won't help much in a fight to the death

Jesus Christ. Why do I have the feeling that Ash is going to end up with a very long win streak soon?

I'm going to watch this thread for a few more days before voting.

9-B for throwing a large log and taking down steel bars, none of which I don't think have been calced

Jimmy cant really hurt him but he could probably tire Ash out with his greater stamina

Well my quick calculations say jumping 100 feet in the air casually yields around 21 KJ PE (low end wall level). Underwhelming indeed. And we need to study other feats at some time.

Also do we discuss how good Jimmy is lifting versus Ash?

Back