• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jibril (NGNL) vs Arba (Magi) : Slightly psychotic girl vs Legit psychotic girl

Threemagi

He/Him
Jibril (the only Key she has) vs Arba (second Key)

Win by Incapacitation or Death or BFR is allowed

Stage : Disboard and Alma Torran amalgamation. Rukh and Elemental/Spirit work as usual

Starting Distance is : 5000 ft in Air , 1 km distance between

Morals off, fully lusting for blood... (As if that'd make any difference)

Round 1 : Speed equal Round 2 : Speed as usual (it rhymes!)

Restrictions : (Well, Idk yet. Suggest any restrictions here to make it a better match!)

Arba has Hax my bro let me explain:

Corruption (Types 2 and 3) and Mind Manipulation (Can corrupt people's minds and force them into depravity and dying their Rukh/Soul black, forcing them to serve her).

Absorption and Power Nullification ([As a Magi, she can absorb Magoi from the world around her to maintain her strength], and was able to weaponise this ability by absorbing the Magoi from Judar and Hakuryuu, dispelling Hakuryuu's Djinn Equip and preventing Judar from using magic).

Fate Manipulation (The creation of Black Rukh is the reverse of the fate or White Rukh created by Solomon. Essentially cursing fate because a state of events happened therefore going against preordained fate and creating a new fate where the world is full of darkness and chaos. [Explained by Ugo here]).

Summoning (Can summon other members of Al Thame).

@Tincan123 Fair enough. With verse equalization in place, Arba probably has greater command over Elemental/Spirit than Jibril. But in the end Magi's flesh is still human.

Jibril is said to be made of pure Spirit, unlike normal blood and flesh, she's more like a living magic spell stabilized through Old Deus/God's magical rites. And even when her Spirit Circuits are made to disappear, she can still access her inner magic reserves.

Well, info above might be bad news for Jibril if Arba really can drain Jibril entire being to death. Cuz Magi>>Magic energy.

But Jibril can stake her chance on casting High 6-A Airstrike which can kill Arba, before Jibril got haxed. Albeit Using High 6-A attack will revert Jibril to child form, making her powerless.

But Arba is dead to High 6-A attack, so Jibril doesn't have to worry.

Well Arba is not death because Regenerationn (Low-High; regenerated from a puddle of blood), Immortality (Type 3 and 9, can exist as a disembodied soul in her own dimension. Limited Type 6, as she can possess certain people and take over their bodies, albeit likely not combat applicable as they must be of her bloodline. Type 4, Magi can be resurrected by Solomon if they die),

Explained here by Yunan:

https://mangalife.us/read-online/Magi-chapter-205-page-10.html https://mangalife.us/read-online/Magi-chapter-205-page-11.html

@Tincan123 She wishes she had puddle of blood to regenerate from. Being hit with High 6-A attack should evaporate even her blood.

Her soul is still there yes but its useless without her body. If her body is hit by High 6-A attack I doubt she has any to regen from.

And why the heck would Solomon resurrect the crazy old hag? lol

@Tincan123 Okay, say, she resurrect, what's the timeframe? Is it instantenous? If so then I'd have to restrict it because Jibril can't bypass it.

Its vague indeed. Does Yunan reincarnate (from baby-teen-adult, then reborn again) nine times or truly get resurrected wholesale nine times?

Looks like non applicable in combat honestly...

Assuming it does, I'd just restrict it.

Both fighters have clear win con (not a stomp). Jibril with far superior AP, and Arba with her higher hacc.

Now Vote Count :

Jibril = 0

Arba = 1

Tincan123 said:
Indeed probably gonne note that in their profiles.
Yeah. Just add "Possibly non combat applicable".

But without Immortality type 4, looks this fight skews toward Jibril.

Unless if Arba has access to some nifty Extreme Magic I don't know. Like Dantalion's or Belial's.

But from shown feats, it looks like she can only cast 'plain elemental Extreme Magic'.

Tincan123 said:
On Jibril page it says she has Telekinesis. Ala Raqesa got countered by that I'm afraid.

Yeah, but its just plain elemental Extreme Magic, not hax Extreme Magic. I doubt elemental Extreme Magic can win against Jibril's fullpowered Tengeki/Heaven's Strike.

Yunan has atomic manipulation. Now if only Arba has that ability on her page, she might be able to overpower Jibril's Telekinesis.

Though, she might actually be able to do atomic manipulation because Alma Torran mages all can do complex cellular manipulation. And iirc, in casting Gunud, you need to be able to execute 400,000 order of magic formulas. Though, its still inferior to Aladdin who can execute 1000,000 order of magic formulas.

Hmm, this might need some revision.

Well shit. I was totally under the impression Barbatos' Strength Magic is only mainstream forcefield... maybe gravity at best.

I guess Arba's Borg can repel spatial attacks then.

Iirc, Arba can alter trajectory of magic attack using Borg Al-Samm. And David can also alter trajectory of Ramz Al-Salos. If both were caused by some kind of spatial deflection then Borg is more hax then I thought.

Well, we've gone back to square one, neither Jibril nor Arba hold decisive advantage.

And I still need more votes.

Tincan123 said:
Call the Coat of Arms of each side and start a war.
I already called three users. Maybe they just aren't interested.

NGNL doesn't have many pages here too on this wiki.

(Heh, total war. If Magi humans are in NGNLverse, they'd find themselves outgunned by higher ranking races.

Because top 10 races all have continent busting weapons.)

Come to think of it, in NGNL, the Elf is ranked 7th, strongest Elf can cast 8 spells simultaneously.

And the Flugel, Jibril's race, is ranked 6th, they are considered to be far above Elf who has such high affinity to magic. And Jibril is strongest Flugel.

I wonder how many spells Arba can cast at once.

I just skimmed over Arba's wall of text. Could anybody give me a brief explanation of her abilities?

Corruption (Types 2 and 3) and Mind Manipulation (Can corrupt people's minds and force them into depravity and dying their Rukh/Soul black, forcing them to serve her).

Absorption and Power Nullification ([As a Magi, she can absorb Magoi from the world around her to maintain her strength], and was able to weaponise this ability by absorbing the Magoi from Judar and Hakuryuu, dispelling Hakuryuu's Djinn Equip and preventing Judar from using magic).

Fate Manipulation (The creation of Black Rukh is the reverse of the fate or White Rukh created by Solomon. Essentially cursing fate because a state of events happened therefore going against preordained fate and creating a new fate where the world is full of darkness and chaos. [Explained by Ugo here]).

Summoning (Can summon other members of Al Thame).

she has Funereal puppet. And all Al-Thamen members can use Extreme Magic'.

Tincan123 said:
Those are bad examples lol. I think maximum she could cast is three from this scene . Gravity magic - Funeral pupetteer , Light magic - Incineration flash and Lightning spears.

Well, maybe 6 simultaneous casting if you count her Flight magic + Borg + her Regenerationn based on other dimension soul thing.

In NGNL term, probably a tricaster or maybe a hexcaster.

Though, given she can apparently control her dolls to cast additional 4 Extreme Magic simultaneously, maybe she is actually beyond octocaster (in NGNL term).

Kuroiha said:
I just skimmed over Arba's wall of text. Could anybody give me a brief explanation of her abilities?
Her wincon is that she possibly has better control over spirits than Jibril.

Its Arba's schtick to take over enemy's magic power, on top of being loved by Rukh herself, she can command rukh all over the planet to supply her with more magic.

She can teleport to another dimension too.

Magi has High 6-B calc but its rejected unfortunately..

Kuroiha said:
What is her go-to attack?
Uh, maybe : Funeral puppet (gravity magic capable of constricting many 6-B opponents at once) , then cast multiple (2 to 4) 6-B spells simultaneously over and over.

Her Borg barrier can deflect attack . Borg also should be able to witstand spatial attack (categorized under 'Strength/Gravity/Vector Magic')

Also, turning others into her servants .

I would say round 2 is disgustingly in Jibrils favour by using spatial travel to get infinite speed.

As for round 1, Jibril has way more AP, so I don't know how Arba will hurt Jibril through her shields. From what I read from the LN, Jibril has a constant shield that is given just by being a Flugel, but she doubts its strength so puts out an even stronger shield. So I don't think any physical attacks from Arbas level will touch Jibril. As for teleporting into another dimension, I don't know how relevant this is, but Shuvi used a technique against Jibril called 'Spatial Teleport' where she creates a hole of broken space to get up to 100km away, but Jibril just stuck her hands in 0.000046 seconds before the hole fully closed and ripped it open with brute force. So in Arbas situation I don't know how well she will teleport away.

My vote goes for Jibril

I dunno much bout Magi verse but to kill Jibril you'll need something close to a hypernova since that's the only thing that has "killed" her and there should be only a handful characters that can create enough power to hit Jibril with something similar to hypernova. And Jibril with infinite speed would make her move in a space where time is stopped so you'll need to be able to move in stopped time to dodge her attacks. The attacks in NGNL are condensed energy unlike most series where the attacks cause just explosions and noise. The damage is more severe than attacks of the same tier. Either way I'll vouch for Jibril

Back