• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jetstream Sam vs The Great Papyrus

Sam doesn't seem to have a way to counter Papyrus' Blue Mode all that well, as far as I know, even if he does know about it beforehand. Danmaku does help Papyrus quite well. But Sam does seem to have the edge in tactical capabilities and range, and seems to have the edge in close quarters as well.

I give it to Papyrus, fairly high-diff. His Blue Mode seems to be invaluable. Double a slowed-down Sam with Danmaku bones, I feel it will be a bit too much for Jetstream Sam to handle.

Hmmm, I have been in a different thread where Papyrus won against Armstrong (it just needs to be added), but Sam probalbly wins.

Unlike Armstrong, Sam can cut any of Pap's bone in his way with ease condisering durability negation. The blue mode is pointless because the point of it is to make it harder to dodge the bones, which are cut down.

My vote's on Jetstream

Back