• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jetpower Optimus correction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except we don't know how it happened. We don't know if straight up crashed into it or transformed and then landed on it.

The fact he was frozen in robot mode suggested he transformed before landing

Except we don't know how it happened. We don't know if straight up crashed into it or transformed and then landed on it.

The fact he was frozen in robot mode suggested he transformed before landing
That's exactly what happened in the Comics but we don't see it in the Movies so yeah.

Okay so tallies...

1. Base Optimus Gets Upgraded to Straight up 8-A re-entry via the "10 tons of dead robot" statement-

Agree: 5 (Me, LordTracer, AbaddonTheDisappointment, Fastestthingalive50 and possibly OneBleachHurricane)

2. Fallen gets to use the actual script weight of 50 tons instead of the guidebook 9.1 metric tons due to the script having more importance to the movie than the guidebook for obvious reasons (That being the script being literally used to record the dialogues for the movie at hand)-

Agree: 2 (Me and FastestThingAlive50)

Neutral: 2 (LordTracer, AbaddonTheDisappointment)

We need more input.

I guess one more. Is Migue still active on the wiki?

I'd ask Carioca but I'm pretty sure he doesn't care about the movieverse

Okay so tallies...

1. Base Optimus Gets Upgraded to Straight up 8-A re-entry via the "10 tons of dead robot" statement-

Agree: 5 (Me, LordTracer, AbaddonTheDisappointment, Fastestthingalive50 and possibly OneBleachHurricane)

2. Fallen gets to use the actual script weight of 50 tons instead of the guidebook 9.1 metric tons due to the script having more importance to the movie than the guidebook for obvious reasons (That being the script being literally used to record the dialogues for the movie at hand)-

Agree: 2 (Me and FastestThingAlive50)

Neutral: 2 (LordTracer, AbaddonTheDisappointment)

We need more input.
Agree with both of these points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back