• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lorkhan has True Godly regen, sooooo.... I don't know actually. Its possible for Lorkhan to win but im not sure

Well, if I'm not mistaken, Lorkhan is far above the regular Et'ada who are baseline 1-A as stated him being the first and oldest of the Et'ada while Lucifer is just 1-A. Lorkhan's regen is true godly while Lucifer is high godly. Both have very similar capabilities and powers in being able to manipulate fabrics of reality and their ability to basically manipulate and mold the outerversal void as silly putty. Since Lorkhan has just a slight edge in AP as being slightly higher in the 1-A scale and has better regenerative capabilities, I'd say Lorkhan, and if not, it's indecisive.

Slight edit: With the Song of Creation, Lorkhan might have enough manipulative abilities and effects to maneuver through Lucifer's regen but since the Song of Creation is slightly comparable if not stronger than the Book of Destiny, I don't know if it would work on Lucifer.

For a moment, I thought it another High 1-B match that I was following. Well, it can't be added if 1-A via rule.

StarSlayer666 said:
How many levels is Lorkhan above baseline 1-A?
Equal to the likeliness of Aka, who forced most of all 1-A Et'Adas to accept his metaphysical invention named "Time" across the expanse of Aurbis.

Didn't Lucifer fight Michael at Yggdrasil?

And didn't he regenerate from those 1-A attacks after the battle?

Wouldn't that make his regen True-Godly? Or am I missing something?

Also @Penguinkingpi, from what I interpret from your post, it seems to infer that Lucifer is around a baseline level when it comes to 1-A stuff, and that is wrong.

He is greater than The strongest of the Endless, Father Time, Mother Night, Unbound Spectre, and I think a few others as well.

Dream of the Endless states that he is the Creator's (The Presence's) finest creation. And that barring his creator, he was the most powerful being in creation.

I think we need an explanation of how high into outerversal the Et'Adas are because from their description they seem to be anywhere between baseline 1-A and infinitely above baseline.

I'm leaning towards Lucifer, but ima wait for more info I may or may not be biased via me RPing as literally Satan in a discord server ovo

TranscendHunger said:
I think we need an explanation of how high into outerversal the Et'Adas are because from their description they seem to be anywhere between baseline 1-A and infinitely above baseline.
I would also like an explanation of how strong Vergito 1-A's are.

I've heard some shit, and I want to know if it is true.

Alright, my bad, I was wrong on the Lucifer 1-A but let me rationalize my argument for Lorkhan being stronger lies within the cosmology of The Elder Scrolls and how their god tiers work. Before existence at all, within the dreams of The Godhead ((who would likely be Tier 0)), there were two primordial forces in existence, Anu and Padomay ((likely high 1-A)) and they fought, following the battle, they both then birthed their souls as entities, Anui-El and Sithis ((high 1-A)). Following their birth, the interaction of Anui-El and Sithis led to the creation of the Aurbis. As the Aurbis formed, two more entities came into being, Lorkhan and Auri-El who were the souls of Sithis and Auni-El respectively. This comes to the important part of my reasoning, Lorkhan was the soul of a High 1-A being while Lucifer was the son of an above baseline 1-A being.

Penguinkingpin said:
Alright, my bad, I was wrong on the Lucifer 1-A but let me rationalize my argument for Lorkhan being stronger lies within the cosmology of The Elder Scrolls and how their god tiers work. Before existence at all, within the dreams of The Godhead ((who would likely be Tier 0)), there were two primordial forces in existence, Anu and Padomay ((likely high 1-A)) and they fought, following the battle, they both then birthed their souls as entities, Anui-El and Sithis ((high 1-A)). Following their birth, the interaction of Anui-El and Sithis led to the creation of the Aurbis. As the Aurbis formed, two more entities came into being, Lorkhan and Auri-El who were the souls of Sithis and Auni-El respectively. This comes to the important part of my reasoning, Lorkhan was the soul of a High 1-A being while Lucifer was the son of an above baseline 1-A being.
It's fine.

Also, High 1-A isn't a thing on the wiki anymore

And not to mention being the "soul" of something doesn't really make you anything without feats to prove it, and the only feats from Lorkhan sound like he has is him easily giving limiations to the Et'ada, who sound baseline 1-A at their strongest.

I'm pretty sure Lorkhan isn't the soul of Sithis and Sithis isn't the soul of Padomay. Rather they are just the much lower tier creations maybe avatars. Same with the other side.

The Godhead is most definitely Tier 0. After reading the tiering system. Don't know about either Anu or Padomay. And why would Anu and Padomay be likely whilst Sithis and Anui-El are High 1-A outright?

BleedingPeach said:
Say do the Et'ada have limitations or their power keeps growing?
Don't take my answer as anything special since I'm quite new and my knowledge is superficial from reading the myths and blogs.

Et'ada didn't have "limitations" in their context but to a higher tier being they most definitely would. From their description they were "boundless" without limitations and only realize limit once the concept of time was introduced. They could freely slip in and out of the limits meaning they were self-imposed.

Back