• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bad feeling about this, like... a legit bad one.

Jesus wins by just standing there, I mean he pacifies everyone around him, so Moses won't be able to pray that God helps him.

Assuming this is fine, Moses via Disease Manipulation. Jesus' type 8 Immortality should not apply here.

>Turns a lake of water into blood

>Does not have blood manipulation as power

If no one minds I'll add that to his profile

Eficiente said:
Assuming this is fine, Moses via Disease Manipulation. Jesus' type 8 Immortality should not apply here.
Jesus pacifies everyone around him, Moses tries to do anything... and suddenly he won't be able to raise a hand.

Also, boils aren't super lethal and no, only the cows got affected by the thing that killed them.

@Nico

I think he meant turn the Water on his blood into wine, nevermind, I thought you were talking about Jesus, not Moisés, but dont he need to make contact with his staff?

Numbersguy said:
That is covered in "Aura" = His presence soothes those around him and brings peace to their hearts
If he can manipulate others' empathy he should have that power. One usually ignores Aura as a power.

Crazylatin77 said:
For those who say Jesus wins because of his Aura:
It didn't stop him from getting shot (3:27)
According to some dude in the comments:

"If the book and the show is something to go by, the gods get their power from their believers. The people that shot Him down didn't believed that it was Him (or if we're going biblical, that the inmigrants were Him, y'know, the entire "everything you do to your brothers and sisters, you're doing to Me"), thus rendering Him powerless to stop the bullets.´╗┐"

I am pretty sure Moses will know Jesus is real upon seeing him doing something...

Ok, now I have to ask this question, Moses' gets his power from God himself, would God allow Moses to use the Plague of the Firstborn ((Kills the Firstborn child)) on Jesus? Because if he did, then Moses could actually do something to hurt Jesus. Though Jesus would just regenerate again. So, inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back