• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jesus Christ V.S Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I do find this thread fairly insulting, even if it's on the fun and games board. But oh well...

@Zach Yeah, But I don't care as much as to how people name others, honestly. However, I do take it as an insult if you use a direct religious figure, certainly from my own religion, and put him on a fun and games board. But I suppose, That's just me.

No, I don't care about that. But I do take offence to it if it's the direct religious figure, which seems to be the one that they're talking about, unless you're talking about a fictional character that just so happens to be named after Jesus.

If that is what you're using, than forget everything I wrote. But, the OP should link the profile, because I thought he was talking about the actual Jesus.

Seriously.

The only reason we don´t have Christian Jesus or God, Muhammad or Buddha pages is because of easly offended people like Giygas.

Seriously. What makes those gods different from Zeus or hell, Godoka?

@Monika Mmm... you assumed I didn't. I do care about other religious figures, and I for one would prefer if they stayed off of this wiki entirely. Personally, I think we should just stick to profiles from fictional versus, and the Real Life one as well, as it won't offend people.

Sure, there a fictional representation of them, and I don't care if you have them. But the direct religious ones, than no.

And I think saying they're "fictional" is an unwise word to use. Those view points changes from people to people.

Seriously, if you respond with a "but I believe jesus is real!"

Then i can be offended because i believe Zeus was real and he is on a page and stated to be fictional.

I'm fine with this wiki no having profiles for religious figures that are actually still worshiped, we don't want to go out of our way to offend anyone.

You completely missed my entire point. I have stated in this entire thread that I wish we don't have religious figures, as there are people that belives in them, and I will respect people beliefs, even if my view points are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back