• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jellystone! Discussion

Jellystone is an amazing series and I feel like we need some more pages related to Hanna-Barbera also this verse has some bizarrely strong feats

so this message will mostly talk about mid-tiers such as yogi-bear and most of the citizen's characters such as captain caveman and grape ape are shown to be far stronger as well as kid characters such as shag who are far weaker

For starters, yogi bear is a bear and jabber-jaw is a shark if you really wanna downplay them I guess you can do that but this is a show made by C.H. Greenblatt same dude who made chowder so things are going to get busted very fast

Yogi when able to eat anything due to having hammerspace placed in his stomach he was capable of eating entire busses, cars, and buildings

once when he was wearing these absolutely massive boots he was able to knock boo-boo off balance making him knock over 4 buildings

several citizens of Jellystone withstood this massive explosion caused by grape ape falling over including the likes of doggie daddy and huckleberry hound

also both yogi and boo-boo were able to withstand this fall from the moon that left a decently sized crater in the ground

for speed feats characters can cause things make things set on fire in the air such as yogi with his boots or this shuttlecock and with a crank both he and boo-boo were able to make it to the moon within hours to me at least this appears to be around 5 hours since the moon is 384472282 meters and 5 hours is 18000 seconds this means the equation for the speed this would be 384472282/18000 = 21359.5712222 m/s High Hypersonic so yeah neato!

for LS characters should scale to yogi and boo-boo lifting those giant boots which eventually reached the size of the moon so they should be really heavy for lifting that much rubber so yeah yogi bear can be city-block level which is pretty funny to me

Bump also I have some MCB calcs but I forgot to post them here so I’ll do that once I get home since I should have some time

I'll bump this thread as season two has been announced anyway this is the MCB calc as well as just more evidence for Large Building Level well actually the grape ape explosion and the caveman calc I listed would both be building plus so most likely for a profile for let's just say yogi it'd most likely be

Large Building Level+, Likely Multi-City-Block Level this power with base hypersonic+ speeds for how consistent characters being able to stomp and hit objects at speeds fast enough to cause them to set fire

Back