• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jean Grey vs Dr. Jack Gooday (X-Men Film Series vs SCP Foundation)

Jack Gooday doesn't have a defined range with his Power Nullification so Jean Grey deconstructs him with a "thought" 4 kilometers away

Jack Gooday doesn't have a defined range with his Power Nullification so Jean Grey deconstructs him with a "thought" 4 kilometers away
His range is universal via affecting the way anomalies interact with space-time, and interdimensional with reality sinks affecting 5004-A in a different pocket universe.

Also, his null acts like a defense, making anything useless within its range.

Jack. Jean doesn`t resist power null
Counted

His range is universal via affecting the way anomalies interact with space-time, and interdimensional with reality sinks affecting 5004-A in a different pocket universe.
Well, that's not in his profile so you'll have to do a CRT to apply it, and if his hax can affect space-time that would be Universal+ range, which would make him a smurf

Well, that's not in his profile so you'll have to do a CRT to apply it, and if his hax can affect space-time that would be Universal+ range, which would make him a smurf
I'm pretty sure it doesn't need to, plenty of characters on that list don't have the range listed yet they are very high, also by your logic all SCP hax would be 4-D which isn't true, he isn't a smurf, just someone who can affect the way anomalies interact, not altering space-time to do so.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't need to, plenty of characters on that list don't have the range listed yet they are very high
Two wrongs don't make a right, either you make a CRT to update the range of his Power Nullification or Jean just outranges by kilometers

Two wrongs don't make a right, either you make a CRT to update the range of his Power Nullification or Jean just outranges by kilometers
Again, I'm seeing characters like Terushasi not having kilometers of range as well, so if I were to do so, then those characters would need to be removed as well.

Like I said his null acts like a defense, making anything useless within its range, so her powers won't work near him.

Again, I'm seeing characters like Terushasi not having kilometers of range as well, so if I were to do so, then those characters would need to be removed as well.
Again, two wrongs don't make a right
Like I said his null acts like a defense, making anything useless within its range, so her powers won't work near him.
Well luckily for Jean she is 4 kilometers away from its range, make a CRT to update it since we are just wasting our time here otherwise

Again, two wrongs don't make a right
So you're deliberately ignoring that those characters shouldn't as well be on the list because of ranges like this.

Range: Standard Melee Range
This is from her profile btw, Mamoru also has the same thing

Well luckily for Jean she is 4 kilometers away from its range, make a CRT to update it since we are just wasting our time here otherwise
Null acts like defense for him, so she won't directly and indirectly affect him, but if you want, I can put in the CRT of a previous update that includes the range of a character with the same power.

So you're deliberately ignoring that those characters shouldn't as well be on the list because of ranges like this.
I just don't care about them since they aren't my characters, feel free to request their removal from the top for
I can put in the CRT of a previous update that includes the range of a character with the same power.
Okay just did it
Bruh, Clef only has Planetary range with his abilities, which has no justification by the way, and you upgraded Jack Gooday's range to Universal based on that using a CRT from years ago that doesn't say anything, and therefore isn't accepted, about universal range, nice

Description: Dr. Jack Gooday is a Class-II Reality Sink. Negating or at minimum severely dampening the anomalous effects of paranormal entities within a fluctuating area of effect (which has so far been documented as being as little as fifteen centimeters up to a maximum of five meters) over an extended period of time.
From here.

So yeah, Jean drops a boulder on him from 4km away.

Last edited:
Back