• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JBW: Crisis on infinite wikis Episode 13: THOTSLAYER vs Crabwhale vs TheDarkSide857 vs MaxForward vs Public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regular User Crabwhale and Regular User T H O T S L A Y E R will be used for this

All of them have different gems from the infinity gauntlet and weapons each

T H O T S L A Y E R has the Time Gem

Crabwhale has the space Gem

TheDarkSide857 has the Soul Gem

MaxForward has the reality gem

Public has the mind gem

Battle takes place in Epic Universe Wiki

Who wins this one

Screenshot (71)
Ultimate Ascended Meme God
63babc9cee74001d270438861a0f86f1

Either Crabwhale or THOTSLAYER takes this here are a couple reasons why

1: An admin can ban Dark, Max, and Public

2: An admin can also ban Crabwhale and T H O T S L A Y E R

3: Crabwhale and T H O T S L A Y E R can distract admins with memes even as regular users they do have great hax

What's to stop me from just stabbing myself with the spear

In terms of an actual response, y'all seen how busted the Time Stone is?

Each stone is equally dangerous in its own right. What is stopping me from manipulating everyone elses minds and makig them kill themselves, or from making the admins ban them? Regardless of if they can be distracted by memes, I can manipulate the minds of others due to me having the mind stone.

First of all, a gun? Really? Out of all the things you could do?

Second of all, the canon Reality Gem don't work like the movie one. It's pretty much useless without the other gems because nobody can properly control it without them, meaning you're kinda dead from the start.

Has anyone here even read Thanos Quest or the Infinity Gauntlet?

Not like the Infinity Gems or normal ******* weapons actually matter here. You gotta keep in mind, any user here is supposedly beyond omnipotent.

Change this to regular people outside the wiki and you got something interesting.

It doesn't forking matter. All the users involved are beyond omnipotent, so either close the match, remove the worthless equipment or close the match.

PublicMinority87 said:
Each stone is equally dangerous in its own right. What is stopping me from manipulating everyone elses minds and makig them kill themselves, or from making the admins ban them? Regardless of if they can be distracted by memes, I can manipulate the minds of others due to me having the mind stone.
Lemme just:

The gem can attack another's soul in various ways.

The gem can reveal information by peering into another's soul or using the 'Cold Light of Truth.'

The gem can trap souls inside itself in an idyllic world.

The gem's wielder can access the memories and skills of those imprisoned within Soul World.

The gem can revert beings to their natural state.

The gem gives control over any and all life be it sentient or not.

The gem protects its wielder from soul-based attacks.

The gem's power can circulate life and death forces on a planetary scale.

The gem can disrupt the anima of a soul with a karmic blast rendering the target temporarily unconscious. Certain beings are immune to this attack.

The Soul Gem will probably have the most OP hax here, so...

I would probably win.

I am sorry, but how many times are you going to make me repeat myself?

The Infinity Gems are at least 2-A, possibly 1-A if you're REALLY stretching, and even then TOGETHER as one in the Gauntlet.

Meanwhile, every user here is a wanked to shit High Memetic beyond omnipotent bullshittery machine. It'd be like giving Space Marines from 40k regular ******* guns. They uh, kinda don't ******* need it guys.

Either drop talking about the Gems thing entirely, or make this IRL key so we can actually debate.

Also why the **** did you randomly change who had what Gem

Here's a solution to the issue. Make it IRL versions, but then make it so that the goal is not to kill everyone else, but to acquire all the infinity gems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back