• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering this is Aeon Hero Galacta Knight, Kirby characters at this point at VERY close to 3-C. The only other high 4-As I know of would be Toeiverse Dragon Ball and A Hat in Time.

Jax scales to Aurelion sol who can sunstained all the stars in the Universe so i think AP is close. Jax resists just all of galacta knights Hax so (if)Jax has the Ap adventage i'd vote for him

I don't think that Jax has the AP advantage but if he scales to his previous form in skill (I am unsure if he does but the profile suggests it.) then he has a decent advantage with that to balance out the AP.

EMagoIorSouI said:
And again, Kirby is almost 3-C. Any higher, and they literally might be baseline, though I'm unsure.
Lor%27s_space.gif

They might as well be 3-C

Because they're borderline 3-C through massive-ass scaling. Galacta Knight is at the very top of the already huge scaling chain.

What is their AP in numbers? Jax is pretty well into 4-A too scaling above Sol who is 3.034e+64 joules by existing

Idk. At one point something spread across the universe into an unknown amount of pieces, with a few pieces of it in one planet and others in other planets, it was unclear if the rest, a majority or some fraction of them where in the rest of the planets in the universe, but all of the pieces upscale to the 4-A stuff before them and fuse together into one being that GK Light is stronger than.

The "at least" comes from that thing. The amount of pieces was only described as "countless" and the bad things they were doing to the planets in which they were was described as the universe needing to be saved from them. It is pretty vague as we don't exactly know everything, but I'm not gonna claim borderline 3-C, I claim everything being interpretable with borderline 3-C being possible.

Back