• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, if Jason can truly "teleport" out of the Grapnel Gun's binding ropes, I can only see Batman beating him with sonic grenades/hypersonic devices that may also disable Jason.

Can Jason resist incredibly high (And as noted by Batman, effective even on metahumans) sounds? Like, more than enough to subdue metahumans that are actually used to sounds loud enough to wound people?

Come to think of it, Batman's only way of winning is by permanetly incapacitating Jason, (unfortunatly for him he can't) killing Jason would be fruitless since he can resurrect. (Batman can't kill him either.)

In my opinion permanent incap and death are by far the most legit ways to win.

@Venom You didn't mention this earlier, is that too part of his standard arsenal?

High sounds? It may damage Jason's hearing but he can still regenerate, and he doesn't feel pain.

There's not much else to say, i still need a confirmation from you guys if you changed your minds on the results.

In the notable victory i'd add a note saying: Batman had no prep time.

@The Legendary Carmine

It doesn't matter how decisive a match seems to you, if it doesn't have the necessary number of votes, it's not getting added, period.

The Legendary Carmine said:
I think so, but that may be bias. He has used sound weaponry on quite a lot of times, but when compared to the rest (Like the grapnel gun), it got much less use. So, idk.

Well, fizzlesticks. Just a question: Does Jason's teleportation have any limits, aside of range? Because, from what I recall, he didn't/couldn't teleport when people looked at him. Kinda like SCP-173.

@Reppuzan Exacly, that's why i need a confermation on whether or not you guys changed your minds on the result.

Key word: i'd

I hope i'm not getting too much in your nerves.

I say Batman wins, if Jason can't teleport while being looked at. And as much as I hate to admit it, if Jason can teleport out of Batman's ropes, he wins this.

Jason wins this, high diff. He'll have a hard time catching Batman, but once he catches him... Well, Batman is screwed.

batman wins this,even if jason teleports directly behind batman,he lacks the speed to actually land hits on batman,batman regularly evades things far faster than jason outta nowhere,he simply isn't catching batman off,and jason isn't really that smart either,being regulalry outsmarted by average teens,while batman hangs with the likes of lex luthor,it also doesn't help that jason's only advantage is strength here and batman is still in the same strength tier as jason,add years of martial arts training on top of that,even if it comes to a straight up fistfight,batman is going to beat the shit out of jason(it's not gonna do anything to jason,but it's something to think about),but then you give batman gadgets and he has a lot of ways to incap jason for a long time.Batman wins

I don't consider temporary incap a legitimate way of winning, Jason will recover and teleport his way out, and the thing is, Batman can get tired but Jason can't, Jason will eventually catch him, and realistically speaking, since Batman knows nothing about him, he'll most likely assume that Jason is just some big hockey mask wearing killer dude, he'll try to (unsuccsessfully) subdue him, now what's stopping Jason from grabbing him and tear him apart? But that's just one possible scenario right there.

Batman would be caught off guard if Jason teleports behind him, so why can't Jason kill him right then and there?

Yup, still seeing the bias here.

The way you've created this thread has all but set up Batman to lose with no real way of getting out of this. Batman can't do anything but temporarily incap him (unless he stops Jason's brain functions with his aforementioned freezing equipment) since his equipment is all-around non lethal.

I didn't know an awful lot about Batman, when i was creating this page i was like "hmmmm, this matchup looks cool, let's see what other people have to say about it" and it ended up being what it is.

That's not much of a problem for him, all thanks to his regen.

Let's consider. Batman has trained Tim Drake and Dick Grayson and is more skilled than the Winter Soldier in martial arts. So, let's break it down. For this, let's use his Arkham City Gadgets and the shocks gloves, and what he could do WITHOUT prep time.

Round 1: No prep

Batman sees Jason is about to kill some victims. He throws an Ice grenade at Jason's foot, and Jason falls over. Oracle gathers data from the Batcomputer after Batman scans Jason.

Oracle: Bruce, he's dangerous. He's survived multiple bullets, electrocution and being hung. He's even been stabbed in the eyes with small knives

Batman: Well, at least I won't kill him.

Jason shows up again. Batman jumps behind him and slams his face into an electric power box, then activates his shock gloves, weakening Jason. He summons bat's to distract Jason while he heads to a bridge. He proceeds by luring him onto a bridge, using Explosive Gel to make him fall into the river. He escapes by using the line launcher to get to the other side of the lake, burning the machete in a nearby campfire.

Round 2: With prep.

Batman upgrades his batsuit to be more durable. He also gets a Batarang composed of titanium and throws it, hitting Jason's eye. Jason removes it, and his healing factor kicks in. Jason steps on a platform, revealing automatic machine gun turrets that are firing at him, and Batman proceeds by throwing an electric batarang at Jason and putting him in handcuffs. He calls the Batwing, which puts him in a crate with titanium handcuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back