• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jason Voorhees Vs ... a Magikarp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason voorhees by disse86-d8x4axb
Magikarp-0
There is a clearly a point I shouldn't passed but it's been broken for awhile so why not keep on going and seeing where it takes me.

Wild Elder Mapikarp and Canon Composite Jason

Takes place in a lake that is four and a half feet deep.

Speed Unequalized

Magikarp can't do anything to Jason.

If Magikarp evolves into Gyarados however, then I'd say he'd stomp Jason to the point were Jason would be incapacitated.

This is either a stomp for Jason, or a stomp for Gyarados.

Warren Valion said:
Magikarp can't do anything to Jason.
If Magikarp evolves into Gyarados however, then I'd say he'd stomp Jason to the point were Jason would be incapacitated.

This is either a stomp for Jason, or a stomp for Gyarados.
Both have wall ap and rediculous durability in comparison, dude. One will kill the other, it'll just take like seven hours. Also Magikarp won't randomly evolve.

Jason spends an eternity beating the shit out of a large fish.

Pretty much an inconclusive.

I didn't realize Magikarp's durabiltiy was so high.

I take back my statement of this being a stomp for Jason, JustSomeWeirdo is correct, this is inconclusive for reasons stated above.

Jason can't do any damage to Magikarp, and Magikarp doesn't have enough power to damage him.

Inconclusive, lol

Omegagoldfish said:
Magikarp just sort of flops around forever, unharmed, but unable to harm.
Inconclusive.
Actually the fight is in the water, so Magikarp can live. Both still can't kill each other though.

Elaborate

dont need to, jason voorhees got more hax then magikarp got, while jason got average hax (too much for magikarp because he got a little or none)

Yes you do lol. What hax are you talking about.

He only really has immortality (Jesus he's hard to kill T_T)

@BattleReviews yes you do. Especially since Jason's hax won't help here due to the fact that his hypnosis and possession require him to be blown to pieces first before they can be used.

here is a list of his hax,

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expertise in using virtually anything as a weapon, skilled marksman, Immortality (Types 3, 6, and 7), Regenerationn (Low-Mid normally, High-Mid over time), Resurrection, Illusion Creation, His heart hypnotizes people into eating it and transfers his soul into them once they do, Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Extreme heat, and fire, Teleportation, Rage Power, Enhanced Senses, Stealth Mastery

fire could help him cook magikarp, not making him able to move, eatingis not required,

EKople700 said:
And even if it was. A fish that fast wouldn't stay still long enough to get fully cooked. :shrug:
Especially since ~I totally didn't just find out~ That speed is unequalized

BattleReviews said:
here is a list of his hax,
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expertise in using virtually anything as a weapon, skilled marksman, Immortality (Types 3, 6, and 7), Regenerationn (Low-Mid normally, High-Mid over time), Resurrection, Illusion Creation, His heart hypnotizes people into eating it and transfers his soul into them once they do, Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Extreme heat, and fire, Teleportation, Rage Power, Enhanced Senses, Stealth Mastery

fire could help him cook magikarp, not making him able to move, eatingis not required,
He has resistance to fire, he doesn't control it. His hypnosis and possession are circumstantial. Illusion Creation, Teleportation, and Rage Power don't do anything to help him kill magicarp because it's durability is to high.

BattleReviews said:
how about illusion creation
how is that going to bypass Small Building+ durability? He's only ever used it to lure people into traps. Jason is like 682-lite his hax make him hard to kill but he lacks the offensive hax neccesary to beat sombody on his level of defensive hax or with higher durability higher than what he can dish out. I say light because obviously 682 is higher tier but also 682 avoids this to an extent. Jason doesn't.

It's not going to do anything to a dumb magikarp. He'd probably just flop in the illusion's general direction. Or flop away. Especially when they can't harm magikarp

(Ctrl+F "the important numbers" without quotes for my final evaluation.)

Hmmm.... This does seem inconclusive, doesn't it? The major issue is Jason's Regenerationn . He has 2 kinds: Low-Mid (normally.) & High-Mid (over time.). From the page:

Low-Mid: Able to regenerate limbs/fatal wounds. Still die from decapitation. In machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.

High-Mid: Able to regenerate from being blown into pieces.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Standard_Battle_Assumptions says:

Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

There's also the matter of his powers I'm wondering about. From his page: " Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Extreme heat, and fire, Teleportation, Rage Power, "

Does this mean he resists Mind & Soul Manipulation, as well as extreme heat, fire & teleportation & rage power, or that he resists Mind Manipulation, has Soul Manipulation, has extreme heat & fire, & teleportation & rage power?

Maybe I'm just dumb, but I feel like that section could be phrased to be more clear. I'd assume it means resists mind & soul manipulation, extreme heat & fire & has teleportation & rage power.

In theory, Jason might be able to play a pointless defensive game with his teleportation & maybe ranged weaponry. I don't know, but maybe his illusion creation can help, depending on how flexible it is. So the big questions are as follows:

1. Can Jason's Rage Power help the lack of AP he needs to overcome?

2. I know we accept the level-up moves of Pokemon, & I hear we accept some egg moves. (In particular, because of OR/AS's DexNav, which demonstrates some Pokemon can have at least 1 Egg Move in the wild.). But what about TCG-Only moves?

In these 2 instances of the TCG, Magikarp has moves it normally doesn't.

Rage & Dragon Rage .

I have no idea if we treat Dragon Rage as some kind of weak/mediocre durability ignoring attack or the like, but Rage tends to make a Pokemon gain attack power the more its hit. Game mechanics limit the boosting of ATK +6 above the default value, meaning at most, Rage could bring Magikarp to 4x its usual attack strength, if we allow it.

Of course, this also assumes Magikarp uses Rage & Jason hits it enough to max out those Rage boosts.

I'm assuming Magikarp's durability rating comes from this calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Darkanine/Pokemon:_Team_Galactic_Blows_Up_Lake_Valor About 6 tons of TNT for durability

Of course, Magikarp's highest AP is about 0.5 KG of TNT, which is Wall Level . With about 907.2 KG in a ton, & Jason's apparent Wall Level durability, the potential Rage boost may not actually matter.

Durability: Wall level (Can be shot by a shotgun and get back up like nothing happened, a two storey fall doesn't faze him, being set on fire doesn't slow him down), Immortality, Regenerationn, and resurrection make him hard to kill | Wall level | Street level

Meanwhile, Jason's own AP is about 3.3 GRAMS of TNT. 907,185 grams in 1 ton, & Magikarp's durability is 6 tons. Sadly, no idea what the actual NUMBERS for Jason's dura are.

So it's unsure that, even if Magikarp had 0.5 KG of TNT AP & it was at 4x, for 2KG of TNT if it could hurt Jason, but only because we don't have numbers to Jason's durability. Can someone help with that? So what if Dragon Rage ignored durability? Would that be able to work?

Presumably, if Jason's head gets destroyed off, & Jason didn't regenerate from it within an hour, or that killed him, we would have a win, since, in particular, SBA says knocking your opponent out for an hour or more is a win. I'm not sure Jason is conscious while headless. Making them unable to harm others for over a day also qualifies.

To clarify, here's Dragon Rage's description:

BWB2W2
XYORAS
SM
This attack hits the target with a shock wave of pure rage. This attack always inflicts 40 HP damage.
Lastly, what about Flail? Jason can't kill Magikarp, but if the two don't stop fighting, one will run out of stamina. I don't know if Jason can fight underwater, nor if Magikarp has time to rest -Does sleeping to restore health while your opponent can't touch you count as being unconscious? What if Magikarp finds food in the lake?- but the important thing is, even if Jason can't lose stamina, MAGIKARP CAN.

Thus, if we interpret the loss of Magikarp's stamina as being able to power up Flail, this may also be a potent form of offense! Game mechanics, but Flail's base power is 20 at its weakest, & 200 at its strongest. Literally up to 10 times stronger. I don't know we treat its power increasing here, but even if it weren't up to 10x stronger, that potential 4x boost from Rage could also help!

Oh & I suppose there's also Magikarp's event moves if we allow them: Dragon Rage (again), Bubble, Reversal, Hydro Pump, Bounce, Happy Hour, Celebrate. But I doubt we allow them.

So finally, the important numbers. (Seriously, why aren't these on the profile by default instead of having us needing to dig through calcs? Also, I wish I could read scientific notation so I could read the Energy in Tonnes of TNT section better.)

Magikarp's highest AP & Dura: 0.5 KG of TNT for AP. Can go up to 4x that with boosts if it can use the move Rage. Flail is also stronger the less "HP" it has left? (Does stamina loss from battling Jason contribute to this? It's still awake & attacking even if neither gets damaged.)6 Tons of TNT for Durability.

'Jason's highest AP & Dura: 3.3 Grams of TNT for AP.

Unknown value within Wall Level for Dura. Incidentally, the strongest Wall Level character is 4194x more durable than the weakest Wall Level character? WHY do we not have a defined value for Jason's durability?!

So if Jason's Durability ends up being below 0.5 KG of TNT (Or possibly below 2.) then Magikarp may have a chance to hurt him. And if he can be rendered unconscious for an hour or killed -which destroying his head may help with- or left unable to harm others for a day, then SBA means Magikarp wins! Our own page even says that characters with Jason's usual Low-Mid Regenerationn can often still be killed by decapitation anyway!

Also, if TCG moves are allowed, Rage's AP boosting on damage is what gets Magikarp from 0.5 KG of AP to 2 KG, & Dragon Rage may possibly be able to ignore durability, given that it's fixed damage, or maybe because it's shockwaves of pure rage. Or not, I don't know.

Hopefully this helps, & hopefully we can get a darn solid number on Jason's dura! Sorry about all the words!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back