• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jason tries to get revenge on Chucky for Terrordrome

Jackythejack said:
Jason due to generally Better physicality and weapons
Hmm...while i know i'm the one that created this thread and so i can't really vote,i wouldn't say Chucky is too far from Jason,Chucky can overpower full grown men,has fought military students (in Child's Play 3) and should be smarter due to his experience in killing and plans.

Also,just as a note,they both start 30 meters,which could allow Chucky to run away and build a trap or do a sneak attack on Jason.

I'm not voting or trying to be biased,i'm just trying to point out some stuff Chucky has.

Jason has higher stamina and he has a pretty good regen factor even if it takes a while as chucky has to manually plug his limbs back on him. Chucky's small stature means that he won't reach to the higher parts of Jason without sneaking around him, but even then Jason should be able to pry the little shit off of him before too much damage is done. Jason's weapons are also generally more practical and being bigger gives him a good advantage just in general.

Jackythejack said:
Jason has higher stamina and he has a pretty good regen factor even if it takes a while as chucky has to manually plug his limbs back on him. Chucky's small stature means that he won't reach to the higher parts of Jason without sneaking around him, but even then Jason should be able to pry the little shit off of him before too much damage is done. Jason's weapons are also generally more practical and being bigger gives him a good advantage just in general.
I mean,Chucky is used to dealing with bigger opponents,and Chucky also has high low Regenerationn,he also has kept going without an head and even after being burned,and he's pretty stealthy as well,but i'll count your vote.

They're both stealthy from what I remember, but I mean Jason could literally just hack him up with a knife. Chucky's High-Low regen is only applicable if e manually reattaches his limbs.

Pretty sure Chucky can tank atleast some knife slashing before going down,since he's been burned,thrown across a room,kicked,had half of his face cut off,been shot multiple times and had his head shot to the point it was sent flying and being stabbed.

But alright,just like i said i will count your vote.

(Oh wait i already did lol)

BloodyBloodwork365 said:
Chucky via possession, then. Dunno if Jason can resist that.
Chucky doesn't have his amulet in this fight,only his fire axe and standard knife,i have a feeling giving him the amulet would be a bit too unfair.

The Golden Moustache said:
Jackythejack said:
Jason due to generally Better physicality and weapons
Hmm...while i know i'm the one that created this thread and so i can't really vote,i wouldn't say Chucky is too far from Jason,Chucky can overpower full grown men,has fought military students (in Child's Play 3) and should be smarter due to his experience in killing and plans.
Also,just as a note,they both start 30 meters,which could allow Chucky to run away and build a trap or do a sneak attack on Jason.

I'm not voting or trying to be biased,i'm just trying to point out some stuff Chucky has.
Um, Chucky cannot overpower full grown men. And he also couldn't fight anyone from the military school in direct combat. In Child's Play 3 Andy was able to pick him up and keep slamming him and Chucky couldn't do anything. Him "overpowering" people is mainly just when he gets the jump on them and catches them off guard.

Except that his arm was able to strangle a cop and Chucky was able to overpower Andy's mother who's a full grown woman,plus the more Chucky stays in his doll form,the more human he becomes so he keeps his strenght when he was human.

And both of those times it was because he caught them off guard. And the time with Karen she ultimately got the upper hand and threw him across the room.

Not sure those can really apply. I'm not very familiar with the comics but as far as I'm aware his profile doesn't mention anything from them. Regardless I'd say Jason takes this. Nothing Chucky could do to take him off guard would put Jason down. And I'd say it's not a stomp since Chucky does have a win condition in the form of possession, he just probably wouldn't be able to use it.

Chucky could create a trap and knock Jason out since they're both 30 meters away and tank some hits from him due to his durability since he has tanked being burned,being shot,being stabbed,having his head shot multiple times,being blown up by grenades,having half of his face sliced off and having his face burned as well as being stabbed in the back and multiple times.

Just as a suggestion,not trying to be biased.

Chucky can survive being decapitated but he can actually die if his head is completely destroyed as shown in Child's Play 2 and Cult of Chucky.

Back