• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jar Jar Binks VS Dan Hibiki

This isn't Glass Joe vs Jar Jar or Dan. Anti quality

This depends on how high Jar Jar in into Wall level. His acrobatics and sort of stupid luck May be too much for Dan if he is strong enough

Buttersamuri said:
This isn't Glass Joe vs Jar Jar or Dan. Anti quality

This depends on how high Jar Jar in into Wall level. His acrobatics and sort of stupid luck May be too much for Dan if he is strong enough
I'm not really a fan of Dan vs Glass Joe, because its a huge stomp for dan lol

Only way I can see Jarjar winning is via Boomas but dan has the better experience and fighting know how to make him win this fight

And yeah jarjar is far more cowardly and an absolute idiot, even moreso than dan. Give the guy some credit here.

I'm not really a fan of Dan vs Glass Joe, because its a huge stomp for dan lol

Dan has literally no advantage aside from Range. It's more a stomp in Joes favor than Dans.

It's still their perfect fight. And it isn't even really a stomp. A stomp is the other person stands no chance. This is they have fairly comparable stats, but Glass Joe is just better by a bit in most of them.

That's entirely your opinion though tbf which clearly wasn't shared amongst others in the original thread.

also this is derailing

Back