• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jango Fett, Arbiter, Master Chief and Boba Fett vs Samus Aran

Samus vs Team
I understand that this has been done several times before for both Samus vs MC and Samus vs BF, and I realize that this is generally considered a Metroid win in all cases, commonly been labeled a "curbstomp" by several debaters, but let's add new rules to this to make it closer to call, k?

Rule 1: Jango, Arbiter, Boba and Chief get a month of prep time to gather info on Samus and her weapons, develope a strategy, get an arsenal of power ups and equipment, etc.

Rule 2: Samus only uses Varia Suit and default weapons.

Rule 3:After studying Samus, Boba and Chief get any weapon they've ever had that would be effective against Samus

Rule 4: They get any vehicles they want (Jango and Boba share the Slave I if they choose)

Rule 5: MC gets Cortana, and though she cannot hack the foreign equipment Samus uses, she can provide a radar and such.

Rule 6: Before the fight takes place, the team gets 1 hour to prepare their loadouts and vehicles for the fight.

Scenario Fight takes place on Mustafar.

Both combatants stand 1 kilometer away from eachother.

Samus has to capture them alive.

Boba and Jango teamed up with Chief and Arbiter, knowing it's their only chance to survive.

Round 1: Varia Suit and Default weapons.

Round 2: Zero Suit

Dear god, it's friggin hilarious how much these guys have to go through to be able to challenge Samus.

Anyway, even with all of these ground rules, I STILL think that Samus can take this. My main reason for this is that Samus just simply has much higher durability than all of them, even in her regular Varia Suit. When it comes to vehicles, Samus's wave beam can function like an EMP to them. And when it comes to taking them alive, Samus has the perfect thing for that, the Ice Beam.

Samus still takes this, even if she's in Zero Suit tbh. After all, she's faster then the speed of sound by far in both Varia suit and Zero suit, where as the Halo guys I can barely say are faster then the speed of sound, due to them being unable to casually bullet time consistently.

As For Jango and Boba, I don't believe that they will be enough to defeat Samus either.

I'm pretty sure this is still a stomp for ZS Samus... abeit it the second key of Boba might have some effect.

Although, I'm pretty sure we don't accept these kind of matches

Well, Boba and presumably Jango (I assume he scales to Boba) have MCB level ap and dura, but they also have relativistic+ combat speed to Samus' MHS+ so they might have a chance

John and Arby are gun die however

Back