• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Janemba vs Heaven Ascension DIO

Yeah we shouldn't derail this. Even if DIO OH ts can be faster as RTZ there's no way DIO OH couldn't affect it without Reality Overwrite.

Then that's game mechanics. You can't overwrite something just because you made it, seems illogical unless it were.
i mean, it's what it actually did, i think time stop was faster than infinite, or counter infinite speed. idk about if the time stop counter causality hax (I think it's speed)

You guys are going in circles lol.

In this is a stomp either way.

Janemba either passively seals or dio time stops.

i mean, it's what it actually did, i think time stop was faster than infinite, or counter infinite speed. idk about if the time stop counter causality hax (I think it's speed)
If Araki said that TWOH's TS is faster than GER's RTZ then I'm done talking. Otherwise this is game mechanics because this is Bandai Namco. And DIO OH's timestop only increased.

If Araki said that TWOH's TS is faster than GER's RTZ then I'm done talking. Otherwise this is game mechanics because this is Bandai Namco. And DIO OH's timestop only increased.
I mean, i don't get the point, because it isn't an araki wog then it isn't legit? Dio OH itself isn't canon. by the way Araki viewed the story so.

I mean, i don't get the point, because it isn't an araki wog then it isn't legit? Dio OH itself isn't canon. by the way Araki viewed the story so.
Hmmm I mean like if it's shown like that in another canon literature then it'd be like that, but EOH's a game so I think that's actually game mechanics.

Hmmm I mean like if it's shown like that in another canon literature then it'd be like that, but EOH's a game so I think that's actually game mechanics.
i don't see how it's game mechanics, i re-readed the page, and the examples are very different from HA Dio TS

It's a passive move that 10/10 times is going to happen. When the match starts Dio will be sealed. And if isn't sealed for some reason it would just be a stomp for Dio.
bruh, we already said not all passives are the same, there are various passives, there are some passives that have time for application, and apparently (By a video that a guy sended) the time for application was at least 1 to 2 seconds.

bruh, we already said not all passives are the same, there are various passives, there are some passives that have time for application, and apparently (By a video that a guy sended) the time for application was at least 1 to 2 seconds.
I know i read the replies. When Janemba is fully formed the seal is up.

1. How? The Janemba finished forming in the barrier is up.

2. If he needs touch Janemba seals. 2 seconds or not. So a stomp

Back