• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Janemba (Shin Budokai) vs Doctor Strange

So at full power are you referring to sHuman goroth version or eternity version? You should probably specify, because both have different abilities, one is stronger while one has a better speed stat.

SSJRyu1 said:
So at full power are you referring to sHuman goroth version or eternity version? You should probably specify, because both have different abilities, one is stronger while one has a better speed stat.
Lets say both. Let me edit.

Oh OK.

Round 1 with Goroth he seems to have slightly higher attack potency than Janemba, but his durability is lacking as his human body can be destroyed much easier than Janemba can, and also Janemba has a range advantage over many universes/timelines at once, as well as speed advantage being nigh omnipresent vs mftl+, so I say Janemba wins with difficulty via superior speed, range and durability in this case. Also worth noting is Goroth is evil so it wil make janemba;s abilities work better on him and feed janemba power as he is evil energy and feeds on it.

Round 2 Eternity version he is Low 2C so Janemba has superior attack power and durability, he also still has superior range, although being omnipresent gives strange a speed advantage within the universe he is omnipresent in due to eternity, although outside it he is still at a disadvantage in speed. So I say Janemba takes round 2 as well due to superior attack power, durability and range.

SSJRyu1 said:
Oh OK.
Round 1 with Goroth he seems to have slightly higher attack potency than Janemba, but his durability is lacking as his human body can be destroyed much easier than Janemba can, and also Janemba has a range advantage over many universes/timelines at once, as well as speed advantage being nigh omnipresent vs mftl+, so I say Janemba wins with difficulty via superior speed, range and durability in this case. Also worth noting is Goroth is evil so it wil make janemba;s abilities work better on him and feed janemba power as he is evil energy and feeds on it.

Round 2 Eternity version he is Low 2C so Janemba has superior attack power and durability, he also still has superior range, although being omnipresent gives strange a speed advantage within the universe he is omnipresent in due to eternity, although outside it he is still at a disadvantage in speed. So I say Janemba takes round 2 as well due to superior attack power, durability and range.
This^^

TISSG7Redgrave said:
SSJRyu1 said:
Oh OK.

This^^
Yep^

SSJRyu1 said:
Oh OK.

lol whoever was absorb SHuman-Gorath power will have their personality destroyed, literally turning into SHuman-Gorath, so yeah try to absorb them, janemba just going to become new SHuman-Gorath, especially in marvel great power is usually need great intelligence to control and janemba has noone of that. and how janemba going to attack on his evil energy form again?

ummm, the more evil a being is the easier it is to manipulate for janemba though is the issue, he feeds off the evil energy growing stronger and using it to more easily manipulate others, so the more evil goroth is the easier he will be to manipulate and use hax on. Also Janemba still has a range, speed and durability advantage as strange body is not as durable as goroth body. So I still say he wins both rounds tbh.

except he cant attack from evil energy form. and he never fight someone which can control their energy like goroth, and if vegeta can fight janemba manupulation despite been possessed by him then I failed to see why Doctor strange can't, especially he has won in mind battle to someone who control the mind gem.

janemba actually controlled vegeta, they needed to beat him to drive janemba out. also vegeta was good at the time goroth strange is not. also absorbtion was never stopped or resisted.

janemba uses all his hax and warping in non corporeal form, its just physical strikes and ki blasts he can't use without a body. possession is not mind, its body and soul.

Lol vegeta is being possessed because he was producing evil energy and almost get turned into new janemba, and what is janemba combat warping feats in non corporeal form? and do you think doctor cant control his soul? and controling his body is also require mind because that is how vegeta overcome janemba possession.

vegeta actually only got possessed due to his wanting to be stronger than Goku, Janemba used that little bit of pride and was able to posses him just because of that, goroth who is a mass murderer and evil demonic creature would be extremely susceptible to janemba who thrives on evil energy. When you see other evil guys like Buu they can't even resist janemba, he was absorbed instantly without struggle.

He absorbed buu with energy form, possessed vegeta and gohan with It, moved gohan from his dream to a different timeline and physical world in non corporeal form, warped all the timelines/universes with non corporeal form, was resurrecting the dead constantly with bodies and all with non coporeal form and so on, pretty much all his hax and warping is done with non corporeal form.

Janemba has no soul to control.

It is mainly a soul and body thing. Mind alone is not enough.

except he absorb buu after he has weakening him and nearly beaten him and how janemba will control Gorath energy when in marvel great power is usually need great intelligence to control and janemba has none of that? and in the last fight vegetais produsing energy for janemba and nearly get turnet to janemba and you still dont asnwer my question and what is janemba '''combat warping '''feats in non corporeal form? and how do you know its not mind alone since how you gonna control your body without mind? do you think vegeta can break from janemba if he just silent all the time?

thing is janemba's possession relies on power not intellect, so it doesn't need him to be smart to work, also hes not actually stupid, he planned out the controlling of vegeta and many others to though the universes into chaos and knows a lot about everybody able to tap into there thoughts and darkest intentions and know everything about them to manipulate them, so he is not stupid in actuality.

janemba skills in non corporeal form I already listed them, his best warping feats are on timelines although it targets all the dead in multiple unverses and warps them back to life with bodies and moves gohan from his dream to another timeline.

because it states the evil energy takes control of there body and in possession there mind is still intact but there body is not theirs, this is the case with vegeta, he still ahs his mind in the back, but it is not in control anymore.

Vegeta can't break out of his control, he only is broken free after they beat him, and then after that he can fight it.

lol he can spread his present on multiple timeline, so no wonder he can plan ahead, but that doesn't make him smart, and the fact is janemba has never face someone that can control his power like Gorath. and has he ever use his warping direcly in combat? and how vegeta can break from janemba if he just silent and not try all the time? and how vegeta gonna try if he dosent use his mind? mind is the one who control body, have mind is still intact there body is not theirsis because their mind is not strong enough to try fight back.

I already explained all this above, at this point your just repeating things I answered, so see above.

Wait, eternity versions should wreck. Better speed and hax. Unless eternity version was part of base, and not pre-casted with SHuman's powers. If this is wrong, then yeah, Janemba still takes R2.

It seems odd that Eternity Strange is R2, as he would likely be the weaker of the two, would he not? Anyway...

Round 1: Dr. Strange. Gorath's powers are consistently shown to be pretty damn solid, and I'd argue he has way better hax. There's also the fact that the will of SHuman's essence is pretty likely >>> Janemba's essence, meaning absorption would just insta-kill Janemba, instead. That is of course if he can survive a battle, first. Though wouldn't that technically be a win for SHuman?

Round 2: Don't know enough about Strange merged with Eternity.

The real cal howard said:
Wait, eternity versions should wreck. Better speed and hax. Unless eternity version was part of base, and not pre-casted with SHuman's powers. If this is wrong, then yeah, Janemba still takes R2.
yeah eternity is not with goroth, separate things.

I will go with Janemba round 1 due to durability, range and speed advantage. ALso janemba hax work better on opponents the more evil they are so yeah.

Round 2 Janemba due to superior range, AP, durability and his non corporeal+godly regen across multiple timelines would imo be to much for strange to destroy.

Naruto1080 said:
I will go with Janemba round 1 due to durability, range and speed advantage. ALso janemba hax work better on opponents the more evil they are so yeah.
?

His combat applicable speed is lower than Strange's in round 1, and Strange's durability is unknown. Not to mention the evil thing depends entirely on if this is Gorath possessed Strange (who should be a far superior evil entity to Janemba, anyway) or Strange using Gorath's powers (who isn't evil).

strange is listed as mftl+ unless fused with eternity or death, so janembas non corporeal form should be faster.

I dunno, I think janemba and gorath are both 2C evil entities, so I don't think we can prove one is superior to the other. But goroth should produce evil energy regardless so I would think that would make him more susceptible to janemba and power up janemba. I agree that round is questionable, although I lean toward janemba due to speed and the fact a body for strange is theoretical glass canon if hit compared to goroth itself or janemba.

But I think most of us can agree he beats normal strange with eternity due to superior range, AP and durability.

Naruto1080 said:
strange is listed as mftl+ unless fused with eternity or death, so janembas non corporeal form should be faster.
I dunno, I think janemba and gorath are both 2C evil entities, so I don't think we can prove one is superior to the other. But goroth should produce evil energy regardless so I would think that would make him more susceptible to janemba and power up janemba. I agree that round is questionable, although I lean toward janemba due to speed and the fact a body for strange is theoretical glass canon if hit compared to goroth itself or janemba.

But I think most of us can agree he beats normal strange with eternity due to superior range, AP and durability.
"Nigh-omnipresent" isn't Janemba's combat speed. He doesn't fight at "nigh-omnipresent" speed.

Gorath is a lot more experienced and versatile than Janemba. Also, one of the whole deals about him is anything that beats him becomes him. Janemba's losing at the whole possession game, in this one. That is of course, if this is assumed to be Strange possessed by Gorath and not Strange with Gorath's power.

but he can warp and hax at that speed. As for if it is goroth possessed or strange with goroths power I don't know which the OP was using. Either way janmeba imo is more likely to win due to speed, range and durability, as well as the fact he is more effective and stronger vs evil foes.

He's not really stronger against evil foes. Evil foes are more vulnerable to his power. All of whom have been mortal, which Gorath is far from. He isn't even a living being.

and if he need to take time just to weakened and absorb kid buu then i fail to see why his hax can be effective against SHuman-Gorath.

Back