• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Heller's evolved form

I'd just like to add this as a disclaimer. In no way am i saying that you should add it to the profile, although he probably does have this power, i'm just discussing how powerful he should be if he had one.

What if James Heller had an evolved form? when Alex used it, his power was amplified from the biomass of 8 evolved, i've played the game, and your average evolved tends to be a quarter your power and speed (gallager, and the evolved thief), a third of your power (Dr. Guiterrez, Dr. Archer and her contact, and Keonig) or half your power (archer, and roland), and Mercer absorbed 8 of these guys, he was superior to heller like this, mercer actually moved 3x the distance my heller did (full upgrades) in the same time, but heller would be superior to this state if he stacked this on to his abilities, plus absorbing 1.5 million infected (as revealed in the firehawk mission), it's less than that number actually, but not alot, there is still millions, each infected can lift a car (very rare to encounter), break trees (only if you knock them down), tank 3 bullets capable of destroying trees, killing black watch troopers with body armour, damaging tanks, and smashing down light poles.

Back