• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Also known as, "Watch as Gargoyle Pits two characters he really likes against each other and seeing how Hues and GV debate" Also celebrating my new pic.

Yada Yada Speed, Yada Yada Max power for both.

Black Panther:

James Heller: 1

I'm going to say the same thing I said in the Black Knight vs Black Panther thread

"Wait until I'm done with my blog"

Which Blog?

What kind of upgrades we talking?

Rip me

Anywho, this is a tough one. Heller's arguably outclassed in skill and smarts here, as while he has the knowledge of an unknown amount of soldiers, scientists, government agents and even Alex Mercer himself, T'Challa has arguably better intelligence and strategy feats, and is clearly the better fighter. His tech can also prove to be an annoyance and make him hard to hit.

That said, Heller resists a good chunk of his abilities either with his regen shrugging off the damage or his unique physiology keeping him safe from harm

Gonna need to stew on this a bit

Panther can beat his regen through soul spear if that's what you're asking

"resists a good chunk of his abilities either with his regen shrugging off the damage or his unique physiology keeping him safe from harm"

"Weaknesses: He needs biomass (Meaning a food source) to keep his healing factor at a high speed (Regenerationn is drastically slower if he has low biomass). If he is too low on biomass he will be incapable of maintaining his Evolved form. "Electricity can lock him in place"

Oh wait, I didn't see didn't he didn't have soul resistance

Well in that case, does T'Challa's suit have filters or something to keep him from something? Cause I'm pretty sure it can be transfused in a multitude of ways, including airborne

@Huesito

Heller could adapt to it to gain a larger tolerance to electricity, so it's not like he's completely screwed if he gets shocked. But filters does cause a problem

@Gar

I got him confused with Alex, who has soul manipulation resistance... but then again, shouldn't Heller have it as well for also being a virus and for consuming Alex and gaining all his abilities? ah **** I'm doing it agai

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
@Huesito

Heller could adapt to it to gain a larger tolerance to electricity, so it's not like he's completely screwed if he gets shocked. But filters does cause a problem

@Gar

I got him confused with Alex, who has soul manipulation resistance... but then again, shouldn't Heller have it as well for also being a virus and for consuming Alex and gaining all his abilities? ah **** I'm doing it again

Nope he is from my blog

"Black Panther energy daggers can paralyze a skrull with Mr. Fantastic powers the same Mr. Fantastic who has resistance to Electrical attacks and Black Panther didn't even put it at full power. If Black Panther wanted to he could've paralyzed the skrulls whole entire body, but he didn't. Why? because he trying to do things peacefully, and they just accidentally stumbled upon there world."

@Huesito

Isn't Mr. Fantastic High 7A?

@Gar

From being a virus I guess? He was also stated to no longer fit into categories such as "dead" or "alive." Though the more I think about the more unsure I am

Because he's stated to be neither alive nor dead, but honestly, we don't know the status of his soul, since Prototype is kinda nailed down to Sci Fi rather then Science Fantasy.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
@Huesito

Isn't Mr. Fantastic High 7A?

@Gar

From being a virus I guess? He was also stated to no longer fit into categories such as "dead" or "alive." Though the more I think about the more unsure I am
Only answer I got from Alex having resistance to soul manipulation is the fact that he's already dead, that's it.

Gargoyle One said:
You know for the heck of it

What else can he beat his regen with?
James regen can be overwhelmed, and it was agreed even Ruby could overwhelm Alex with her electrical attacks (back when she was 8-A, she still lost because she'd inhale Alex attack's)

I was gonna ask if Heller had Alex's matter manipulation and if it would help him here in the fight, but I think Vibranium resists it fairly easily

Alex has a 127 ton feat at the beginning of the game, that doubles with musclemass, and he's even stronger with his hammerfist and blade power, so at least 254 tons prior to amping himself to fight James who beat and ate him. So AP advantage.

BP scales to Cap who scales to Deadpool who has a 174 ton dura feat.

As for Prototypes not having souls, they're practically reanimated bodies. Alex died but the virus took over his body.

BP is dealing with every form of infection stacked against him. James can also summon multiple other infected to fight with him.

Heller could poke and its a wrap. His profile is also very outdated.

I should erase whoever put that BS about electricity back in his profile

Captian America one shotted Deadpool who did the feat without a single scratch.

At best they're even in AP

Where are you getting 254 tons? Is their an amplifier I'm missing?

And that's not even 2x stronger so IDK what you're talking about with him "Poking" Panther

Yeah, musclemass doubles Alex's power (literally typed that). And I'm talking about the bio-bomb ability. Even a casual evolved could use a bio-bomb against Heller despite the massive gap in their power, and Alex forcefully consumed 8 at one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back