• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Bond vs Edward Elric (1-0-0)

Should be good

You know the drill, both 9-B and nothing higher. Everything else is fair game

Speed Equalised

Takes place in London

Both have prior knowledge

Otherwise SBA

James Bond: 1 (Sixo Bullets)

Edward Elric: 0

Inconclusive/Draw: 0

Bond starts with guns, then switches to better hax if it doesn't do it enough

Edward I'm unsure but I believe he'd start with relatively low key attacks like punching before going for Alchemy based attacks

So both start pretty simply than try other stuff

So Bond scales to the fragmentation of wooden doors and such, yes? Which is about 516644.24 joules, while I believe Edward scales to baseline which is 15000 joules, AKA a difference 34.4429493333x the amount of joules. So if they start off with basic attacks and Bond hits him, it should easily be enough to one shot Elric. Don't really see anything stopping that.

Yeah Bond has a sizeable advantage

However both have prior knowledge of the other, I reckon the actual fight is if Edward can keep his distance and try and chip down Bond, while James tries to get near him. Which I do think he can with invisibility + thermovision but it's a lot closer then

What do you think?

To be honest, I doubt Edward can really close that AP gap despite the distance. As you said, Bond can get in close with his equipment and iirc Bond is just generally skilled in situations like that in general. Incredibly more difficult for Bond, but I believe he still takes this.

Sixo Bullets said:
No problem, Bond is a cool verse that doesn't seem like it'd be haxxed at first thought.
I agree! The films and books have 9-B feats and are pretty decent for what they can do in terms of hax and abilities. The games however is where Bond gets crazy hahaha. That's where he uses more hax where in the films he'd use it less.

Back