• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

He fought Bond. Now he fights Frank

And then he will eventually fight Leon.

Emperor Penguin vs Frank West. Why? Cause I did James Bond a while back. And James Bond fight frank west before.

Speed is equal

No Moon level stuff for obvious reasons

Full arsenal aside from that

Both get 1 week to prepare for their opponent. And yes, They are allowed to use it to get research on who they are fighting too before you ask

That's all. May these two suited fighters fight to the die. Or not die. Either way

The Pengui:

Frank West:

Inconclusive/Draw:

The Penguin will have a smaller ship of sorts. But not even really a ship. Just wings, Rockets, and stuff to propel or keep him in the sky. But his actual ships are a No No. they are moon level

RPGs and Turrets seem like they'd be the go to here and with a week of prep Frank can do so much shit it ain't even funny. He probably takes it by just unleashing bullet hell on this penguin and his rockets.

Does he have turrets? That was DR2 exclusive to my recollection

And I don't see how he does bullet hell with RPGs. Those things fire one by one and he can only use one.

There are turrets in DR4, I'm pretty sure? Either way he's got a lot of weapons that I don't think the penguin has an answer to, like LMGs and RPGs and sticky bombs and a variety of explosives that would kill the penguin quickly.

I don't recall any. But how does frank handle penguins arsenal? He still has notably good stuff like range explosives too.

I mean, I'd question if the penguin would or could even use this for combat but, basically he has invulnerability juices. He'd likely make a lot of those just to be safe and those would protect him from a lot.

Well. He used it on the dodo bird making fun on him. So definitely plausible. And since he can control it and is a genius, no real reason he wouldn't utilize a bunch of Penguin dummies. They seem easy enough to make considering how fast he makes and destroys them

I personally feel like Frank is just more suitable and experienced in combat, and likely more skilled using the weapons he had in a combat application, and with such a wide amount of versatility and range I think he should be able to take this.

Also I personally feel like saying that Frank could probably build an automated turret system, and a lot of them, within a week. Saying he can't simply because the game doesn't allow it is silly. Heck, call up Chuck to ask him if he really doesn't know.

"Hey pal I'm fighting a penguin. Uh, any advice?"

I mean. By that logic. What stops the penguin from building a nuclear bomb? He easily has the capacity and intelligence to do it. Or building turrets himself, not exactly fair to give him weapons he hasn't shown to build.

The Chuck point I'm on the fence with. If he did choose to get in contact with chuck and new where he was, you could argue he has a better chance for chuck to show him the turrets, but even that's kinda iffy cause why would frank choose to do that. I doubt that would be in character

The calling chuck thing I'm also kinda iffy on, but the thing is a lot of the combo weapons from DR2 were in DR4 meaning during the events of DR2 Case West Chuck showed him how to make combo weapons

A lot of time to. But no actual reason why he would have. It's not like those times existed In DR case west. You couldn't create turrets in that game

Would the penguin actually build a nuclear bomb and can he survive a nuclear bomb exploding close to him.

obviosuly having access to a god damn nuke makes this a stomp if that's actually in character

He put warheads on his dummies. No reason this would be much different. Just a larger degree. He doesn't need to. He has dummies Which he controls remotely from extremely long distances.

They aren't city level bikes obviously else I would restrict them. It's just an explosive using a nuclear warhead, but not as destructive as one. I was simply making a point that it's a smaller degree explosion, and he clearly has the intelligence to make such nukes, if we have access to things like frank getting a turret, well what stops Penguin from getting a full on nuke

Back