• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jaime, Ned and Arthur upgrade

I'm surprised that Jaime Lannister still doesn't have two keys Two Hands | One Hand. After all, in fact, these two versions of Jaime are really different from each other. Jaime himself, after losing his arm, repeatedly said in the series that he was no longer as good with a sword as before. He even had to take lessons from Bronn to relearn how to wield a sword with his other hand. At first it was difficult for him to fight, but later he got used to it. But the fact that he became overall weaker after losing his arm remains a fact.Even with one hand, he was able to deflect off attacks from Wights. Cutting off the hand was a turning point for Jaime. After that, he began to change in character.

Suggestion: Two keys for Jaime-Two Hands | One Hand

Now back to the two-handed Jaime. Despite the fact that he was in a weakened state and his hands tied, he was able to matched blows with Brienne.

Why wasn't he in the best shape? Because he spent past year in captivity, and he did not hold a sword in his hands for a long time. So I think we can assume that Jaime was not in the best shape in moment of fight with Brienne. Brienne didn't want to kill him. But still she should to disarm him and they traded blows.

Season 3 Episode 3 starts 11:00
Brienne and Jaime discuss their fight. Jamie talks about how he spent the past year in chains. Just imagine that you are in chains on the cold ground for a year, tied to a post without practice and training in sword fighting. I think every swordsman will weaken from this. And even so, Jaime could matched blows with Brienne for a short time before he was defeated.

Suggestion: Two Hands not weakened Jaime should be At least Wall level+, At least Class 5 LS, becuase in weakened state he matched blows with Brienne who is At least Wall level+. One Hand Jaime still Wall level+

It follows that characters like Ned Stark and Arthur Dayne should be upgraded to At least Wall level+. Ned matched blows with Two Handed Jaime, and Arthur matched blows with Ned. BUT it's all fine about Arthur. He has been recognized more than once as the best warrior in the history of Westeros. BUTx2 with upfrade of Ned Stark, there may be problems related to power level of another character. Wasn't Jon Snow recognized as the strongest swordsman in some additional material for the tv series at the time when Ned Stark was king of Winterfell? Anyway, if there are no problems with scaling chain and power levels of the characters of this verse.Then I suggest:
Add two keys to Jaime's profile Two Hands | One Hand

Two Hands Jaime shoould be At least Wall level+ and should have at least Class 5 LS

Ned Stark and Arthur Dayne should be At least Wall level+ and should have at least Class 5 LS

Brienne was holding back during the fight, which is showed and confirmed by Jaime himself who stated that she can't kill him and wasn't willing to hurt him. So I don't think he should scale from her, it could be added as supporting evidence for his current tier but no more than that imo
I'm surprised that Jaime Lannister still doesn't have two keys Two Hands | One Hand.
Jaime originally had two keys but they were merged since both of them essentially had the same stats and therefore it was pointless. The only difference is the skill as you explained, but that alone isn't enough to have to split the profile into two keys

Back