• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jafar 2019 summons a storm

Ok. I'll wait before posting a thread. Do you know if there is a member in a particular who could say if this would be ok?

Oh I don't intend to do that. Someone else is preparing some editings for the KH profiles.
No idea to be honest.
About the damn time someone did something about KH profles.

Guess I'm simply gonna find Antvasima or someone listed in the Disney page.

Lol. I think the "At least High 4-C" tier was due to Zeus's constellation feat. Now the suggested tier are 5-A (based on Xehanort moving a moon in Re:Mind) for Xehanort and those who scale to him at the time (like King Mickey) and High 6-A for the others (I think based on Ursula controlling the oceans).

Guess I'm simply gonna find Antvasima or someone listed in the Disney page.

Lol. I think the "At least High 4-C" tier was due to Zeus's constellation feat. Now the suggested tier are 5-A (based on Xehanort moving a moon in Re:Mind) for Xehanort and those who scale to him at the time (like King Mickey) and High 6-A for the others (I think based on Ursula controlling the oceans).
Ok, you do that.
Sounds much more fitting, though I don't think anyone else scales to Xehanort with the X-Blade.

Don't I have a choice lol. It's either that or directly applying the edits.

Not everyone will scale, only those truly shown to be on the same level and the strongest characters like End-of-KH-3 Sora and King Mickey.

Basically by virtue of being among the strongest people in the verse so he should be comparable.

Not that it's still something that needs to be discussed.

Basically by virtue of being among the strongest people in the verse so he should be comparable.

Not that it's still something that needs to be discussed.
Xehanort with the X-Blade is a God tier though, I don't think anyone aside from Sora is comparableto him.

Well like I said, it's still in discussion. We're waiting for a thread about it.

I've already prepared the thread I could post about the Disney stuff. I still have some preparations to do.

So basically Supersonic if I'm correct. Wait, is that the speed for the galaxy-style stuff or is it for her attacks?

So basically Supersonic if I'm correct. Wait, is that the speed for the galaxy-style stuff or is it for her attacks?
Her travel speed, some of her attacks should scale for the most part, though most of the attacks she has are Massively Hypersonic+ due being lightning based.

So that would give her Supersonic Flight Speed, Massively Hypersonic+ Attack Speed through Magic

Noted something for the Hercules calc. It would make him High 6-C as a demigod but the Titans were able to defeat many gods with ease and sealed Zeus with their combined strength so they're capable of harming him.

Travel speed through Magic then.
Yep.
So that would give her Supersonic Flight Speed, Massively Hypersonic+ Attack Speed through Magic
Yep.
Noted something for the Hercules calc. It would make him High 6-C as a demigod but the Titans were able to defeat many gods with ease and sealed Zeus with their combined strength so they're capable of harming him.
Yes, Titans scale to that feat as well, they are comparable but slightly inferior.

I re-calced Jafar's storm from 2019 movie, I seem to have screwed up big time in my first attempt because I found Large Town Level+:
https://www.quora.com/q/vsprofilesdebateswiki/Jafar-s-Aladdin-2019-Storm
And Maleficent storm calcs from 2014 movie are the same, Mountain+ Level at highest, though since this was done rather casually she could be much stronger:

Last edited:
Back