• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jafar 2019 summons a storm

Hello. I have plans to make a profile for Jafar as he appears in the 2019 movie. At the end of the movie, once he became a sorcerer, he summons a storm to cover Agrabah (and a large tornadoe of sand). If anyone could help me with the storm, that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Here is a clip where he creates the storm. Happens at 6:27:

Well at least I want to see how big this one is. Especially since I'm very bad at math (wich is why I asked for help here instead of...you know, making a profile withou a proper tier just based on some assumption). Even then there is still the large tornadoe feat (wich would at least put him at tier 8). Don't know about the size of Agrabah in the remake though I have a pic from the movie that could help. Maybe. Pic is here.

Even if we don't use it for his final tier, I think it can still be nice to see how large it can be.

I did a rough calc by basing Agrabah's size off Istanbul:
I think we can use this until someone calcs Agrabah's size, then we can update it.

Just saw it. Impressive. So basically, wich tier should he have based on the storm to you, 7-C or 6-B?

I did a rough calc by basing Agrabah's size off Istanbul:
I think we can use this until someone calcs Agrabah's size, then we can update it.
Agrabah was based off Baghdad though, so it's better to assume Agrabah is the size of Baghdad

I updated the result by taking Baghdad as a base. The result lowered to Small Town Level with storm calc, Small City Level with vaporization calc and Island Level with kinetic energy calc.
I also a have a few calcs on Maleficent(Both original and remake version), Ursula and some other characters8If you are interested in them, I could send them to you).

Ok. So I'll edit his profile to "10-A physically, at least 8-A, likely 6-C with Magic" (6-C being based on you edit with Bagdad, otherwise I would change it to 6-B) and add the storm feat in his AP section if that's ok.

Also, what are you planning about Maleficent and others (not an order to control what you will do, just curiosity since I love Maleficent, I myself edited her profile with many abilities recently, and I'm curious at what's gonna happen for her and other characters. In fact, I have actually thought about things for Hades and Disney Jafar to)?

Also, should I put his Genie key to "At least 6-C, likely higher" or something similar since he is supposed to be vastly stronger in this new form?

Ok. So I'll edit his profile to "10-A physically, at least 8-A, likely 6-C with Magic" (6-C being based on you edit with Bagdad, otherwise I would change it to 6-B) and add the storm feat in his AP section if that's ok.

Also, what are you planning about Maleficent and others (not an order to control what you will do, just curiosity since I love Maleficent, I myself edited her profile with many abilities recently, and I'm curious at what's gonna happen for her and other characters. In fact, I have actually thought about things for Hades and Disney Jafar to)?
I already did many Disney Villains and some other characters. I was asking if you wanted my calcs about them?
Also, Hades likely scales above base Hercules, who is Large Island Level: https://sta.sh/0jwa90hkvtr

Oh ok, didn't understand, sorry ^^ Yeah, I'm interested.

Also, I edited the profile. I also add a note for the keys.
Ok then:,
This one is for Remake Maleficent:
This one is for Ursula, Original Jafar and Original Maleficent:

Just red them. So if I summurize things:

• LA Maleficent's storm gets High 6-C.
  • Ursula gets (At least) High 8-C physically, High 6-B in his giant form.
  • Maleficent gets.......6-A (at least in her dragon form)?

Also, didn't see the Jafar thing I think and, about Hades above, will he stay High 4-C or be reduced to tier 6 even if above Hercules?

Just red them. So if I summurize things:

• LA Maleficent's storm gets High 6-C.
  • Ursula gets (At least) High 8-C physically, High 6-B in his giant form.
  • Maleficent gets.......6-A (at least in her dragon form)?
Yep.
Yep.
Either that or High 6-B, considering she is said to be the strongest Disney Villain aside from Chernabog, who is described as "the devil".
Also, didn't see the Jafar thing I think and, about Hades above, will he stay High 4-C or be reduced to tier 6 even if above Hercules?
He scales to Malcho in his Genie form and the ice ifrit in his sorcerer form. The calc about the ice ifrit is here:
I say simply add at least High 5-C.

Last edited:
Edited LA Jafar profile with the calc for the storm

What about her normal form tier? Does she scale or she has another tier (or keeps her actual tier)?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think High 5-C don't exist on the wiki.

Edited LA Jafar profile with the calc for the storm

What about her normal form tier? Does she scale or she has another tier (or keeps her actual tier)?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think High 5-C don't exist on the wiki.
Nice.
Unknown, as far as I know. But you can add at least 7-A due to this(The last feat calculated):
I meant High 6-C.

Last edited:
Ok.

So it would lead her to be "At least 7-A, likely higher, 6-A/High 6-B in her dragon form".

And Jafar would get "10-A physically, at least High 6-C via Magic"?

Ok.

So it would lead her to be "At least 7-A, likely higher, 6-A/High 6-B in her dragon form".

And Jafar would get "10-A physically, at least High 6-C via Magic"?
Yes.
No, Hades is at least High 6-C due to scaling to Base Hercules, not Jafar.
Original Jafar is: at least High 7-A due scaling to the Ice Ifrit's snow storm.

Ok.

So he would be "10-A, at least High 7-A with Magic" then?

I actually thought about something. Is the destroying-the-Fairylands-feat canon with the movie? I think I know it comes from a book that is supposed to be a backstory for Maleficent and explain how she became evil but I'm not sure this is canon with the movie?

Ok.

So he would be "10-A, at least High 7-A with Magic" then?

I actually thought about something. Is the destroying-the-Fairylands-feat canon with the movie? I think I know it comes from a book that is supposed to be a backstory for Maleficent and explain how she became evil but I'm not sure this is canon with the movie?
Yes.
As far as I know, it is canon.

Okay. So to make a list:

• LA Maleficent would get a High 6-C thing for her storm feat.
  • Ursula would get "(At least)High 8-C | High 6-B".
  • Hades would get "At least 6-C(, likely higher/far higher?)" based on a new tier for demigod Hercules.
  • Jafar would be "10-A, at least High 7-A with Magic | 4-B (the actual tier for his Genie form)".
  • Original Maleficent would get "At least 7-A, likely higher, 6-A/High 6-B in her dragon form" (and at worse, if the dragon form stuff is refused, she could still be "At least 7-A, likely higher, Unknown but far higher in her dragon form").

Okay. So to make a list:

• LA Maleficent would get a High 6-C thing for her storm feat.
  • Ursula would get "(At least)High 8-C | High 6-B".
  • Hades would get "At least 6-C(, likely higher/far higher?)" based on a new tier for demigod Hercules.
  • Jafar would be "10-A, at least High 7-A with Magic | 4-B (the actual tier for his Genie form)".
  • Original Maleficent would get "At least 7-A, likely higher, 6-A/High 6-B in her dragon form" (and at worse, if the dragon form stuff is refused, she could still be "At least 7-A, likely higher, Unknown but far higher in her dragon form").
Yes to nearly all of them, except Ursula would be: Physically High 8-C and High 6-B with Magic(That's with the Trident only though)
Their speeds should also be updated:
-LA Maleficent should be "Around Subsonic, possibly Supersonic" due characters in the second movie reacting to bullets thrown from crossbows with enough force to kill humanoids.
-Ursula gets "Supersonic" Attack and Reaction speed from this: https://vsbattles.com/threads/little-mermaid-speed-and-ap-feats.83361/
-Jafar gets "Massively Hypersonic+" Attack and Reaction Speed(Since he can react to the Carpet's, who arrived back at Agrabah just as fast, top speed): https://debatesjungle.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:GiverOfThePeace/Compilation_of_Disney_Feats
-Original Maleficent's speed is still unknown though.

OK.

Original Maleficent's speed could be calculated from the moment when she teleports in a galaxy-like form to stop Philippe but that would be with Magic. Jafar's reaction speed is actually High Hypersonic+ for hitting the Carpet so that would be consistent I think.

OK.

Original Maleficent's speed could be calculated from the moment when she teleports in a galaxy-like form to stop Philippe but that would be with Magic. Jafar's reaction speed is actually High Hypersonic+ for hitting the Carpet so that would be consistent I think.
I'll add it to my requests later on.
Good.
Do you intend to apply the edits or make a thread about it?
Nope, to be honest I am on this wiki mostly for calcs, I have my own mini-wiki on Quora that I am the admin of I use instead of here.
So, if you want to do them, be my guest.

About the titan stuff that would get Hercules and Hades an edit, the edit is for KH 3 or the movie?

Ok. I'll wait before posting a thread. Do you know if there is a member in a particular who could say if this would be ok?

Oh I don't intend to do that. Someone else is preparing some editings for the KH profiles.

Back