• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jaden Yuki vs Yuya Sakaki

See now this is honestly Yuya's duel imo. I'm not trying to be bias but Yuya has dueled a lot more types of crap than Jaden and Yuya has a form of summoning that Jaden has never even heard of. Jaden may end up being overwhelmed by Yuya's Pendulum summoning.

Not to mention Yuya took on Aster Phoenix (who Jaden also beat), Kite Tenjo (who is one of the most BA Mofos in existence), and HE EVEN BEAT JACK ATLAS AT HIS OWN GAME (Turbo Duel)!

Yuya has this one I'm sure of it.

I dunno, a well done heroes deck has some neat techniques.

But alas, Yuya wins in a card game, Jaden wins on an actual fight, huh?

Miles Romero12 said:
I dunno, a well done heroes deck has some neat techniques.
But alas, Yuya wins in a card game, Jaden wins on an actual fight, huh?
Yep, don't gimme wrong Jaden is one of the best duelists to ever fricken exist and all, but Yuya seems to be better via his experience in fighting diverse foes. While Jaden would have the edge in AP and tricks up his sleeve, a composite Yuya has many many more options and can likely get all of those options out at once thanks to Pendulum Summoning, overwhelming Jaden with XYZ, Fusions, and Synchros.

Jaden loses the duel.

Now in terms of AP Jaden has Yubel's soul who was gonna merge 12 Universes while all Zarc did was split 1 into 4.

12/4=3.

Jaden wins in a fight.

the thing is, the only reason Jaden and Yubel are ranked as 2-C is due to super polymerization..a spell card.

these cards have never been shown to be usable outside of a game of duel monsters, following strict rules. or even if they are, Jaden is certainly not willing to do so as he has never used card effects outside of duels ever, as far as i recall.

That's weird. I am sure Yubel has irl feats

and its also weird no other ygo protag has duel monsters card effects as feats.

it is weird...to be honest the entire way yugioh characters are ranked here in bizarre to me

for example, Yuya's pre-zarc form is ranked as star level due to beating Jack in a card game. ignoring how weird that already is, we then have the fact yuya would have lost to the 3 random dudes who interrupted the duel had jack not used a card to save him

does that mean those 3 random guys are star level too?

>_>

Yubel has other feats BTW, but nothing even remotely close to super polymerization..without it she's around planet level.

Saitamax said:
it is weird...to be honest the entire way yugioh characters are ranked here in bizarre to me
for example, Yuya's pre-zarc form is ranked as star level due to beating Jack in a card game. ignoring how weird that already is, we then have the fact yuya would have lost to the 3 random dudes who interrupted the duel had jack not used a card to save him

>_>

Yubel has other feats BTW, but nothing even remotely close to super polymerization..without it she's around planet level.
Well we do have Yuya as 5-A for beating Vector in said card game as well

Yu-Gi-Oh is weird that way

If we are going by game mechanics, shouldn't Yugi be High 3-A with Sacrifice Obelisk and even beyond infinitw with the Kmight of Destiny?

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
Saitamax said:

>_>

shouldn't that be changed?

scaling off of winning in card games is total nonsense. i'm pretty sure everyone would agree.

it'd be like putting Shikamaru on naruto's tier if we get an episode where he beats him in chess.

Like i mentioned, Yuya would have literaly lost to fodder had Jack not used a card to save him. that doesn't make the fodder suddenly have star level AP because they were about to beat Yuya through the rules of a card game.

Saitamax said:
Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
Saitamax said:

>_>

shouldn't that be changed?

scaling off of winning in card games is total nonsense. i'm pretty sure everyone would agree.

it'd be like putting Shikamaru on naruto's tier if we get an episode where he beats him in chess.

Like i mentioned, Yuya would have literaly lost to fodder had Jack not used a card to save him. that doesn't make the fodder suddenly have star level AP because they were about to beat Yuya through the rules of a card game.
I'll let someone change that in the Yuma page, but you do have a point.

Yuya's last deck is pretty powerful, cause he can negate. also if he summons Odd-Eyes raging dragon he would win cause he'll negate all effects & destroy the field and attack twice.

Jaden's strongest monster isn't strong as Yuya's cards.

Back