• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackie Estacado's Tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know. What do you base that on?

@Ant, Jackie is an otherwise normal human when he can't use his powers (i.e. in bright light or sunlight)

I don't think he needs that though. To use an example I used on another thread, it would be like adding a tier for Tony Stark without his armour

Well he is a trained gangster.

But if he add a 9-C tier to him (street level is what being able to fight off gangs of people at once is), there's really no point. He's not even a special 9-C, he just has guns and is skilled in combat. And if he goes in the dark, he becomes 5-B. Not really a point to adding it.

We should add it because it is his true base. If you look at Neo's page it has 10-B for when he is not in the matrix. Wether he's a special 9-C or not, we should still add it.

I suppose that adding 9-C unpowered statistics does not seem to cause any harm, if somebody is willing to do so.

Jackie is Low 2-C in his embodiment of the darkness form, so the page is locked as a Tier 2 page. If you unlock it, I can add it.

Okay. Thank you. I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Thanks. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back