• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just making sure.

Anyway...yeah, the Darkness stomps. Even in its true form, the space-clown's best powers are mental, which means the Darkness's mind resistance already puts the clown at a disadvantage. And while its illusions are different from its direct mind manipulation (Stephen King's works in general make a clear distinction between the two, and characters who are immune to one aren't necessarily immune to the other), even their reality-warping properties aren't enough to put a dent in the Darkness's regen, Abstract Existence and many, many forms of immortality. The Darkness's offensive hax are also comically superior to anything Pennywise has, even in its true form.

Clown gets murdered, dude.

Probably better, although I don't remember everything Jackie can do. It's been a long time since I read The Darkness enough to be familiar with the extent of his powers.

The Darkness itself definitely stomps, though.

I vote Jackie.

Jackie's powers is equal or a bit better than Pennywise, but he can resist mind manipulation which is a Pennywise's adventage.

Actually, he's not just resist the mind manipulation, but if someone use mind manipulation on him, that one would instantly death.

And actually from what I've read in the other thread, he still has more powers.

like,

Can see the death of other, before they do.

Can see the future.

Can even see the end of everything.

Yep, my vote goes to Jackie.

Oh right, I forgot about this.

...Does anyone know how good Jackie's mind resistance is? It's been so long since I read his comics that I barely remember a thing about them, and I didn't read every issue either.

I feel like Jackie could potentially be a contender for one of the strongest Low 2-Cs on the site especially with his third key. The issue being it seems no one knows anything about him.

I may try reading the comics again once I get done with some of the other stuff I'm reading right now.

Wish someone else could explain him to me for the moment, though. The few respect threads I can find on him showcase feats that aren't anywhere near his current tier. And don't explain how good his mind resistance is, or whether or not he can harm non-corporeal opponents with any of his powers.

Wait.

"Weaknesses: Jackie cannot use his powers in sunlight or other forms of intense light, and it will turn anything he has created into dust), and he is not allowed to have a child or he will die."

If he can't use his powers while he's under any form intense light, then that's going to gimp the hell out of him in this match, because Its true form is literally made of light.

Yea that is a really fun interaction in the Darkness game where enemies just proceed to flash u with lamps and u slowly get rekt by them

Now my question is, when he did all that "separating her powers", was he fighting the Angelus in a host? Or was he literally fighting the Angelus herself?

The other stuff about creating elements and incinerating people with a stare aren't relevant here, but that one seems important.

And I still have no clue how good Jackie's mind resistance is.

Back