• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jack VS. Deku (Voting Concluded)

Deku can't do much against freezing like Jack's, so if he gets hit, it's going to hurt.

Of course, Deku is rather nimble, and quick enough to figure out to make sure he doesn't get frozen like that, or if he does, he just unleashes one for all to make sure to minimize the damage. After all, he was fine blowing away Shouto's ice, so, Jack shouldn't be too different of an ordeal.

I feel like we're assuming Deku shouldn't be able to get close to him. How agile is jack? Even if the speed is equalized, Deku should be still able to jump and move through buildings.

Oh yeah, i forgot about the environment, a lot of Jack's traps would do well for keeping Deku distracted and off balance, stuff like proximity mines, cyclone trap, insect swarm, and target dummy would help a lot if jack gets into a building or gets out of Deku's line of sight for a few seconds

I don't think he can set so many traps unless he has prep time.

He doesnt need prep time, setting traps takes all of a gesture, especially if he distracts izuku with a target dummy leading him in the opposite direction

Back