• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jack VS. Deku (Voting Concluded)

CCMac27

He/Him
5% Deku is used

Speed Equal

Fight takes place in a city with many alleyways and crevaces, the fighters start on a rooftop.

Who wins?

Jack: 7

Izuku: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Deku the hero izuku midoriya season 2 render by ironoakman-dadd99s
Jack222

From Jack's page seems like only options for Deku normally are speed + tactic, so with speed equalized Jack wins

Jack via swarming Deku with bees, snapping his fingers to burn him, flash freezing, ragdolling, etc.

There's no telling what Jack will do first, but Deku has the AP advantage to cover up for Jack's versatility. Jack low-diff

No, since Deku is stronger/more durable and is Building level+ compared to Jack's Building level AP. He has the lifting strength to break out of Jack's TK which is Class 1 compared to Deku's Class 5. The rest of Jack's abilities work fine though. He takes this with versatility and skill.

I'll just make a long post about how Jack wins here.

Deku:

- Has more AP and can potentially oneshot. Can easily tank his fire and electric plasmids, as well as his guns.

- Has lifting strength to break free of Jack's telekinesis.

- Shockwaves.

Jack:

- Is more cunning and experienced.

- Ice attacks can shatter him into pieces if used long enough. Deku doesn't resist being frozen and thus cannot break out of it with sheer strength alone.

- Research Camera can spot biological weaknesses, should Deku have any.

- Range, since they're in a rooftop.

- Although Deku's durability ensures he survives Jack's Electro Bolt, it's not stopping him from being stunned momentarily before Jack does anything else to kill him.

Jack takes this low-diff

Jack can't use telekinesis on living people. At least, I don't remember being able to do that in any of the games. Also I wouldn't call Jack cunning, we don't know how smart he is since we control him.

He usually follows orders and doesn't do much in cutscenes. The only thing I did in Bioshock was run around and shoot people with guns or plasmids.

Jack's ice should be capable of being dodge as it seems to be a projectile, though his fire attack does appear to be instant.

Does his scars count as some kind of weakness?

I'm not voting by the way.

That's like saying the player isn't smart, which is you. He has solved hack puzzles before, I don't see Deku going through that kind of thing.

Dodging is a speed factor, which is rendered null in speed equalized. If it wasn't equalized, then it wouldn't be fair as Jack's Peak Human<Deku's Supersonic.

And what do you mean by scars? As in wounds? I don't see any wounds on Deku.

While it's true that Deku has fought people more skilled than him, including Jack, he still has to go through his versatile skill set.

I might have overestimated Jack from his profile

Striking Strength: Building Class (Can smash concrete and kill Big Daddies with a wrench)

Durability: Building level (Can tank hits from Big Daddies and ADAM enhanced Fontaine)

but Deku can't even OHKO with a punch straight in the face most of the time. His skills come from quick movement and evasion.

Why is this even a fight? Izuku gets curb stomped. Jack has so many powers compared to Izuku that there is not even a reason for this matchup to exist, let alone the speed equalization. This is a no contest squash match.

It's not a stomp, is it?

No, since Deku is stronger/more durable and is Building level+ compared to Jack's Building level AP. He has the lifting strength to break out of Jack's TK which is Class 1 compared to Deku's Class 5.
This has been discussed earlier in the thread, it's not a stomp but I'll count that for Jack

I don't see any good reason to vote for Jack? Most of Xtasy's reasons were debunked by TheRustyOne, and Deku one-shots with a single tap, this a stomp.

Therefir said:
I don't see any good reason to vote for Jack? Most of Xtasy's reasons were debunked by TheRustyOne, and Deku one-shots with a single tap, this a stomp.
Deku at 5% couldn't knock out Stain despite hitting him in the face.

That's the only teason for my vote.

But Jack is baseline 8-C, which means he has the same durability as the One-Point Bots, which were effortlessly one-shotted by students weaker than 5% Deku.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
And what do you mean by scars? As in wounds? I don't see any wounds on Deku.
Look at his hands.

... well okay, you can't see it on his profile, but using OFA at 100% alot has dealt damage to his hands, to the point he had to work around it by using his legs so he didn't permanently lose his arms.

Jack hangs back and takes a picture of Deku, learns that the majority of his arsenal wont do much, then goes for the TK/liquid nitrogen grenade or Winter Blast combo

Winter Blast can be dodged according TheRustyOne, and Jack's TK doesn't work on living beings, the rest of Jack's abilities shouldn't really be able to harm that much Deku, considering he is baseline 8-C.

Back