• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jack Sparrow upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack survived this. And can fight other foes who can harm him including Salazar who has Wall level feats of crushing a man's neck.

Would that be Street or Wall level?

Wall level as I've said, he also literally survived a wall and he could fight Salazar (who crushed a mak'd Nfvhzd

Eficiente said:
I always believed the bridges were slowing down his fall.
While the feat is definitely superior than what I used to think it was back when I wasn't doing vsdebates, I'm still iffy about it; Wouldn't it be an outlier? It would scale to AP, other characters and it obviously looks super goofy, even for PotC standards (..or what would become their standards)

Eficiente said:
Eficiente said:
I always believed the bridges were slowing down his fall.
While the feat is definitely superior than what I used to think it was back when I wasn't doing vsdebates, I'm still iffy about it; Wouldn't it be an outlier? It would scale to AP, other characters and it obviously looks super goofy, even for PotC standards (..or what would become their standards)
Who's going to upgrade his stats?

? So far no one. We would at least need a calc, based on the 2 most important users here not being 100% sure about this feat's tier. Then, if it is Wall level, I would like him to have other feats in his profile at that level, if he has any (which he probably does).

Thank you. Should we close this then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back