• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Jack Cooper in BT-7274 vs. Suzaku Kururugi in the Lancelot.

They're fighting over clothes at the soup store.

Standard battle assumptions, speed equalized, starting range is like, I dunno, 50 metres. Lancelot has its Float System.

I would've gone with Kallen and the Guren but I felt like both a) no ranged options for Type-02 and b) wide-ranged mecha disabling pulses would result in the match being unfair one way or another.

I'm assuming this is base Lancelot. If so, it has to face BT being able to lock on to it and fire homing missiles, BT's gravity shield that stops projectiles and shoots it back at the enemy, and if he comes too close, BT can release an electric cloud that damages mechs or Cooper can hop out and hijack Lancelot.

This is base Lancelot. I considered the Conquista and the Conquista still might be better.

This is also Lancelot with the Float System, so it can fly, and I think (though am not sure) that it's generally significantly more maneuverable than Titans. Getting on wouldn't be as easy, and it's generally not easy to hit, especially because its sensors can lay out enemy locations and projectile trajectories. The Vortex Shield could probably reflect the VARIS, but Lancelot has its Blaze Luminous (or can just dodge). The Conquista would probably be a bit less affected by the electrical cloud given its resistance to technology-disabling Gefjun?

On Suzaku's end of things, he has his flight and maneuverability and the Blaze Luminous for shielding. And Factsphere Sensors and all the sensory stuff that helps with. Jumping out is pretty risky as a result, Suzaku could probably quickly realize, track movement, and then avoid him or just try to kill him once he's out.

BT and Cooper fought Viper and his Northstar just fine, and the latter can fly at supersonic speeds. BT's arsenal also involves ranged attacks like Splitter Rifle, which is the Titan version of a sniper rifle.

If Lancelot gets close, BT has a Leadwall shotgun and Ronin's Broadsword to engage it in close combat.

Also are we giving Cooper Anti-Titan weapons? Because out of BT, Cooper could hit Lancelot with Anti-Titan weapons which are 8-C themselves.

The specific display of sensory stuff tracking projectiles happened with a mass-production version of the Lancelot and a sniper rifle, so the Lancelot could track these things. How maneuverable is the Northstar? The Lancelot can dodge shrapnel in tight corridors and fly through barrages of missiles despite its size; which I do think is smaller than Titans, making it a more difficult target.

How strong are BT's melee weapons? The Lancelot's MVS can shred through comparable Knightmares pretty easily, and in closer quarters it can use its Slash Harkens to pull BT around and into attacks with the VARIS or MVS, thanks to its much higher lifting strength, while using its Blaze Luminous to block attacks.

And, uh... I'm not sure? I dunno, what do you think

Back