• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

J. Jonah Jameson VS Alfred Pennyworth

That's what I brought up. He definitely scales. He spars with Batman, Robin, and nightwing regularly, took beatings from batmans villains, damaged a few. Fought with the Joker, knocked out Prometheus. He has a lot of scaling

First Round, I'd give it to Alfred if he really could react to the Spider Slayer. Batman's gear is really nasty.

Second Round is hilariously stompy for Alfred. He can win by just walking backwards and diligently blocking all of James' attacks while scolding him, until he falls over, exhausted.

I'll remove the second round due to Alfred having been upgraded to 9-A. The first round is now the main one.

Considering the massive speed difference, nothing. Without it, Batman's gear is surprisingly OP against most things.

You can't just give folks equipment they've never had. This can't be added.

With that in mind, proceed. It's essentially a F&G matchup now.

Zark2099 said:
You can't just give folks equipment they've never had. This can't be added.

With that in mind, proceed. It's essentially a F&G matchup now.
Alfred maintains the entire Batcave though. He has access to Batman's equipment and can use it if he wants to.

His instances of using them are off screen. But there has been times apparently where he played Batman for the night, including bat mobile usage

Absolutely everything. No. Most things. Yea. He does watch over everything on the bat cave. Things like say the hell bat wouldn't be in his access of course. But most gadgets and weapons he should know how to use

Should know how to use =/= his standard Equipment or Optional for that matter, mate.

Also even if he does, either this stomps one way or the other, i.e. Alfred presses a button and calls it a day or JJJ presses a button and calls it a day.

This is like, not a good matchup in any way tbh...

Not saying it's standard. The OP specified he has Batmans equipment. So he has access to it. And in canon. He should know how to use most of it. And all I said was he should know how to use most of it.

Not saying it's a good one either. I only voted when they had Alfred at Athletic levels.

Back