• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya vs Victoria Dallon

Her forcefield is like that because of how it works. It takes one hit from basically anything (Including High 6-As like Scion (Worm) or weird powers like Ashley Stillons II) and then goes away for about a second, then returns. A machine gun is legitimately more dangerous to her than String Theory (Worm)'s single shot High 6-A cannon. This should be on the file.

By the end of Ward, Victoria's found a much deeper bond with her shard and as such can reshape her forcefield at will, or even send it off to go attack on its own. Her emotion power can also be used to induce whatever emotion she wants, though she'd probably start off with paralyzing fear because that's useful. From a range, I'd assume aura and either using the shield to throw stuff really hard or sending it off for a ranged attack. Flying into the air for that info advantage is a thing too.

However long they're in that aura of hers. Emotions don't just all of a sudden stop if they leave it though, she's just not forcing it anymore.

Yes.

I mean as she's noted herself, different people react differently to it. While a lot of people will just cower or whatever, others (people who tend more to the "fight" part of fight or flight like Rachel Lindt or Lung) will lash out instead, becoming way more aggressive. Guess it depends how he deals with fear, though her newfound nuance with her power might make her better at getting desired reactions.

Almost every other emotion manipulator in this series does it through neurological/biological stuff, I'd assume she's similar

Wokistan said:
I mean as she's noted herself, different people react differently to it.

Back