• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is 45% Final Act Deku VS Incursio Tatsumi, post training.

Premise: Deku is searching an old subway system, looking for squatting villains. He encounters Tatsumi who refuses to leave, and thus Deku decides o bring him in.

Their battle begins in an abandoned Subway Tunnel.

Tatsumi AP: Baseline. 5.4 Megatons and higher if evolved.
Deku's AP: 3.9 Megatons, 6.3 with 100%

Speed is equalized.

Tatsumi is allowed to evolve Incursio up to the third stage. Deku is allowed to draw out 100% if he feels the need.

Both are in character.

Victory via any means

Who wins and why?

Deku: 1 Kingofwolves999

Tatsumi: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
45% Deku does not scale to 5.4 Megatons, Shigaraki is an unknown amount stronger than 3.9 Megaton.

45% Deku is 3.9 Megatons, with 100% at Baseline 7-B (6.3 MT) via upscaling.

Alright, a big advantage for Izuku here is that his lifting strength is far superior. Class G vs Class M.

Izuku is rather hesitant in using 100%, so it wouldn't really come out unless he felt like he had no other choice.

How good are Tatsumi's Enhanced Sense, would they make Izuku's Smokescreen pointless?

I imagine catching Tatsumi would be rather difficult, but Danger Sense would help Izuku in dodging his attacks and keeping him at a distance. If he wraps him up before Tatsumi can land a fatal blow, that should be it, since he can't escape Blackwhip's grasp.

Not voting yet, would like to see what any AGK Supporters has to say before I make a choice. Since I have little idea on how skilled Tatsumi actually is.

Last edited:
Danger Sense carries since he will always know where Tatsumi is and when he’s going to attack, so he can plan around and catch him with Blackwhip.

Idk how effective smokescreen is, I’ll need input from people that know Tatsumi.

Deku’s intelligence on top of help from at least the 5 other people in his head is also a big thing in his favor.

Does this key of Tatsumi have flight?

Idk if Deku even will feel the need to pull out 100% until the very end considering he has tons of options to win before then. The AP difference isn’t that high either just from him using 45%.

Tatsumi can potentially develop flight if he evolves Incursio enough times, but he'd need to do so tree times from this key IIRC. Tatsumi's enhanced senses at this stage would allow him to sense Deku's presence in the smoke, or elsewhere. Though how refined it is, I honestly cannot say.

It's been ages since I've read AGK, so bear with me. Tatsumi's skills somewhat approach that of his teammates as the story went on. He's comparable to people who have years of experience being assassins', swordsmen, brawlers, etc. So in terms f raw combat experience, and going off Tatsumi's implied age, he's probably on par, at best slightly more skilled than Deku.

Tatsumi also has temporary invisibility.

Tatsumi can potentially develop flight if he evolves Incursio enough times, but he'd need to do so tree times from this key IIRC. Tatsumi's enhanced senses at this stage would allow him to sense Deku's presence in the smoke, or elsewhere. Though how refined it is, I honestly cannot say.

It's been ages since I've read AGK, so bear with me. Tatsumi's skills somewhat approach that of his teammates as the story went on. He's comparable to people who have years of experience being assassins', swordsmen, brawlers, etc. So in terms f raw combat experience, and going off Tatsumi's implied age, he's probably on par, at best slightly more skilled than Deku.

Tatsumi also has temporary invisibility.
Well, Smokescreen sucked anyway.

Deku has fighting skill that’s in the realm of people far older than him as well, like beating Gentle, out maneuvering Shigaraki and easily dodging Muscular who stomped on him in their first encounter. So his own skill is massively improved and in the realm of professionals, if not surpassing all but the top 10, and that’s before adding in the vestiges of One For All giving him advice or his intellect at studying opponents. So I can agree that they are at least comparable in skill.

Invisibility doesn’t help much considering Danger Sense tells direction as well.

Does he have anything that prevents him from getting caught in Blackwhip?

Aside from trying to evade the tendrils? No. He could try to force Incursio to evolve if he gets caught.

Really, I think this fight comes down to one question.

Can Tatsumi get a fatal blow before Deku tears him a new one?

Deku's Danger Sense should give him the edge in this battle, and Blackwhip is a tough one for Tatsumi to escape if he gets grabbed, so Deku FRA.

vote Tatsumi: if he can evolve to the Evolved Incursio Key Tatsumi will eventually grow stronger during the fight thanks to the reactive power level, and if he evolve to the winged Incursio will even get the Low mid regen and fly so not only Tatsumi will overpower Deku but since using the 100% will broke his arms and legs the battle will became a battle of endurance wich Tatsumi greatly surpasses Deku

None of those forms reach 7-B according to his profile (likely because he is already upscaling from a High 7-C+ feat), and Low 7-B+ is small tier to begin with.

Deku's Lifting Strength far surpasses Tatsumi no matter what form he takes, and with 100% he almost killed Shigaraki, whose regeneration far superior to Tatsumi's (I know Shigaraki's regeneration was slower at the time, but it was still good enough to regenerate his head after having part of it pulverized by a punch).

Last edited:
Back