• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh yeah, Spongebob has been knocked out by people in his own Tier (9-B) before, so a Low 7-C should be more than capable of such. I'm retract my vote and wait for others.

Didn't SpongeBob once use Teleportation on a serial killer he was intentionally driving insane? Because that and his superior stamina could give Deku some trouble.

Pretty sure Deku doesn't break himself at lower percents (8-C, where he'd still be capable of knocking out Spongebob).

I really love f00d said:
Didn't SpongeBob once use Teleportation on a serial killer he was intentionally driving insane? Because that and his superior stamina could give Deku some trouble.
Link?

Maverick Zero X said:
Pretty sure Deku doesn't break himself at lower percents (8-C, where he'd still be capable of knocking out Spongebob).

I really love f00d said:
Link?
yeah but deku has one for all here

https://m.*********.com/spongebob-s...20-spongebob-meets-the-strangler-pranks-a-lot at 10:58, he goes from ground level to inside a plane that's already taking off immediately just to reach the Tattletale Strangler (and he knows full well he isn't a "bodyguard" since he did say "Don't mention it, Strangle- oops, I mean bodyguard!" at one point).

He also teleports when he jumps out of the plane.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Maverick Zero X said:

I really love f00d said:
Link?
yeah but deku has one for all here
Not all the percentages shatter his bones tho

I mean it's quite literally what it says, "full access to OFA" meaning he can use any percentage, but i'm just gonna remind he doesnt always open with 100% in-character, he's too worried about damaging himself with that no matter how strong the opponent is

Knocking out spongebob should be a no go at his regen level, plus it's consistent showing of being incapable of being knocked out. The times he has is more PIS

But arent cartoon characters with regen (like Daffy Duck and *vietnam flashbacks to Gumball vs Spongebob* Gumball Watterso) still capable of being KOd? I dont see why it wouldn't apply to spongebob unless i'm forgetiing something (given how consistent his natural sponge physiology is pointed out)

Spongebob has a lot of portrayal and the Regenerationn to back up not being able to be knocked out. He has had his brain taken out of his body and was unaffected. The times he is knocked out are more PIS. It shows to be more consistent that he can't, plus his regen backing that up

If Deku restrains SpongeBob, then he either melts himself like how he did to Plankton's traps and Sandy, or he teleports like how he did to Squidward's traps in Employee of the Month.

jesus christ

So, there's literally no wincons for deku at all? not even if i unequalize speed? Or bloodlust him?

how the hecc was deku vs gumball fair but not this

Edit: I'm kidding guys, i was there to vote on that fight and deku had every advantage over gumball

Back