• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya vs Ken Kaneki

Izuku has full access to One For All

Kaneki will be in his black reaper personality

Speed equalized

Round 1: Both in character

Round 2: Bloodlusted

Round 3: Kaneki has help from Arima and Izuku has help from Eri

Based on what we have in the profiles

Kaneki's AP is 1.9 Kilotons of TNT, and Izuku's AP is 2.2 Kilotons of TNT, which gives Midoria a slight advantage in attacking power. However, as I have already written in the comments of Midoriya's calc, in his feat with the destruction of cubes, it is worth using not the low end of steel fragmentation, but crushing, which doubles the AP and gives a value of 4.4 Kilotons of TNT and a superiority over Kaneki's AP in x2, 3 times. This is a significant advantage, but it still does not allow one-shot Kaneki. But more importantly, Kaneki has mid Regenerationn in the Black Reaper version. As well as a huge endurance and tolerance for pain, which will greatly complicate the victory over him. Of course, Midoria's endurance and resistance to pain are also high, but this is nothing compared to gutting, gouging out the eyes and brain, and cutting off a limb. Besides, Regenerationn is doing its job.

Regarding their speed: random Kaneki's 173 mach (MHS), which in fact can be much higher and Midoriya's 10+ mach (HS) do not leave the green-haired kid any chance. So here it is necessary to align the speed.

Speaking of their lifting strength: both are in Class M, however the lowest end of the LS Kaneki is 80,717 tons, scaling from the low end of Amon, and the high end ranges from 153,615 to 312,773 tons of Force. On the contrary, we have Midoria with 8,951 tons of Force, which gives us a ghoul superiority of at least X9 times. Potentially, Midoriya has a much larger LS if we take its contribution to stopping the huge cube together with All Might at least as 1/100, which would already give a colossal advantage in lift. However, this has not been cured and so far-that Ken is leading in this regard.

It remains a matter of fighting skills, in which Kaneki has an insurmountable superiority. Years of life as a ghoul that could give though not serious, but a fight to such a great martial artist as Shachi, training from Arima himself and 5 years of service as an investigator who specifically learn to resist the enemy, which surpasses them in brute force and speed at times. And against him Midoria. There was no way he could compete with the Reaper. However, it is worth paying attention to the range of their attacks. In Kaneki, It is on the order of tens of meters, with the highest score of 20, which he showed in the Reaper's apmlua (although, given the size of the cells from kagune, its range may be higher). However, Midoriya's range of attacks is tens of meters, which should exceed Kaneki's range by at least 2 times. This will allow him to fight at a distance for some time, but without Eri, he will not last long.

What about the outcome of the battle. In the first round, I see an obvious victory for Kaneki. Second, the victory will be given to him with great difficulty. Midoriya will long keep his on distance, breaking itself fingers, however Ken manages launch under land its kagune and create cell for Izuku and in consequence superiority his LS-simply immobilize.

I can't say anything about round 3. I'm not sure if it would be easy to remove Eri from midoria's back and strip Him of his support. However, I will say that Arima has even greater virtuoso skills, years of experience, AP equal to Kaneki's AP (if we judge by the fact that the overall strength of kakuji Eto does not depend on the size and has a strength of 1.9 KT, and Kaneki and Arima easily destroyed it, we can say that their AP is higher). I think Kaneki will actively use kagune mouths to distract Midoria (he can also simulate Eri's voice), while Arima's weapon has multiple and sudden attacks from the ground and can unexpectedly kill Eri from below.

I give my vote to Black Reaper, although I would like to see the opinion of others.

Can you put Kaneki against Thor (MCU)? This will be more interesting, given that electricity greatly slows down the Regenerationn of ghouls.
Or against Asura or Genos from OPM?

Kaneki has a much better martial than midoriya which can help in some degree and kaneki can also learn how dto predict Midoriya moves (and lets be honest, Midoriya just punch and kicks his opponent's and the only martial art related move that i saw Midoriya using is a judo throw), kaneki can regenerate which helps a lot and can get stronger thanks to his half ghoul thing and i think that his resistance to pain can help him handle this

I do not know much about MHA, but it is unlikely that this will change anything except for combat skills and longer use of forces. And even then, these combat skills in the profile should be attributed to its adult version, so they also disappear.
This fight will be more protracted, but nevertheless the result will not change.

Isn't this for his joint technique with Bakugou?
Anyway. If you use the Low 7-B key, it is a stomp. But if you use the High 7-A key, this is also a stomp. Unless the highest end of Dragon feat has a level of 7-A+ and 612 Megatons of TNT, but as for me it looks like an outlier and should not be considered.
And even if you consider it, Deku has a two-fold advantage in AP.

Kaneki stomps because of vastly greater fighting experience in life-or-death battles, as well as better training and skill. Izuku is good, but for some reason, UA doesn't teach students hand-to-hand

NikHelton said:
Isn't this for his joint technique with Bakugou?
Anyway. If you use the Low 7-B key, it is a stomp. But if you use the High 7-A key, this is also a stomp. Unless the highest end of Dragon feat has a level of 7-A+ and 612 Megatons of TNT, but as for me it looks like an outlier and should not be considered.
And even if you consider it, Deku has a two-fold advantage in AP.
I'm confused, are we using black reaper kaneki or post dragon

The whole point is that at the time of creating the fight, Izuku had a rating of Low 7-C and was placed against Black Ripper Kaneki, who is also Low 7-C.
Then a relatively controversial moment was taken for midoria, where He shared equally with All Might the feat of stopping a huge metal cube, receiving a Low 7-b rating. In General, this key of his does seem doubtful to me, because I haven't seen any further moments supporting his Class T.
Thus, Deku became too strong for Black Ripper, but was still too weak for Post-Dragon.
However, with its recent update, it has generally become a High 7-A, becoming unattainable for Kaneki, so I decided to mention that there is a point in calculus that puts it at 7-A.
How confusing.

Back