• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both at 8-C, Base Final Act Izuku and Mag Hank (MC11) are used

Fight takes place somewhere in Nevada

Both start 5 meters apart from each other

Speed is equalized

Fight ends in Death, K.O, or Incap

The Ninth User of One For All:0

The Psychopathic Nevadean:0

Inconclusive:0

1taykebcx2g71.png
85284f2731114974e9c577906d3d3a6dd1964cb6r1-1050-1500v2_uhq.jpg

hank can beat the auditor, which is nevada itself (or at least the hell of nevada)It goes without saying that no matter how much Deku tries to kill Hank, Hank will survive and if Deku doesn't kill him completely (which he won't) it will be a problem for him.

hank can beat the auditor, which is nevada itself (or at least the hell of nevada)It goes without saying that no matter how much Deku tries to kill Hank, Hank will survive and if Deku doesn't kill him completely (which he won't) it will be a problem for him.
Hank fighting with the Auditor is just a skill feat, it doesnt mean Deku cant kill him, of course he has regen and Immortality to deal with if thats what you were referring too but Deku doesnt have to kill hank in order to win, he could just restrain with Blackwhip since he has far better lifting strength

I have no idea what Hank’s enhanced senses are but I don’t know if they can see through smokescreen it’s my favorite of the OFA quirks let me have some hope it’ll be useful one day

Deku has the pain tolerance of a freight train. The fourth’s quirk (danger sense, which senses hostile intent or intent to harm him) makes up for hank having better reactions then normal speed. A single grab ends this (Class 10 vs Class 1), whether from blackwhip or just CQC. Deku has higher AP, and will likely do what he does in character (I say this because OP hasn’t specified) and knock out Hank, which he can do from either throwing him around with blackwhip, or just punching him. Assuming smokescreen can at least work for 2 seconds, he has a one time get out of jail free card, and then will plan around anything he has in his arsenal. By this I mean his analytical prediction can predict the moves of some one he started fighting a good minute ago.
Also Deku should also have willpower atleast near the same category as Shigaraki, who came back from full biological death through sheer will and hatred, and then because of OFA the combined will of all the past users is stacked on top of his, including All Might, who likely has willpower comparable to Deku and Shigaraki, and then we add the other 7 users onto that, so I don’t think it’s unreasonable to say that Deku will take a long time to die, even if Hank is allowed to wail on him for hours Without any resistance.

Also Deku should also have willpower atleast near the same category as Shigaraki, who came back from full biological death through sheer will and hatred, and then because of OFA the combined will of all the past users is stacked on top of his, including All Might, who likely has willpower comparable to Deku and Shigaraki, and then we add the other 7 users onto that, so I don’t think it’s unreasonable to say that Deku will take a long time to die, even if Hank is allowed to wail on him for hours Without any resistance.
Deku would need a feat or statement to be considered at all comparable to Shigaraki's feats at all

Also Hank lost a lot of his genuine skill when he went MAG, so Izuku probably just dodge gods him and stomps.

Deku would need a feat or statement to be considered at all comparable to Shigaraki's feats at all

Also Hank lost a lot of his genuine skill when he went MAG, so Izuku probably just dodge gods him and stomps.
F Deku on the first one
and F for Hank on the second one

Back