• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya vs Genocide Jack

Bump.

What do you mean by, what do they start with? One shoots out compressed air by flicking his finger and the other throws her trusty scissors.

Izuku will probably start with his air blast, while Jack is unpredictable.

Also Izuku has Iron Soles, which makes his kicks two times stronger.

I mean do the scissors come back to her then? Because if not that could be a problem for Jack, right? 'Cause she doesn't have a weapon then?

She never seems to run out of scissors, the games have never shown that to be a problem for her and she throws them around like crazy.

Also I forgot that she can do some weird spirit bomb thing, actually now that I think about it, she might be able to create scissors.

I feel like she won't run out of scissors, at the least she's somehow carries hundreds on her person.

I mean she could probably keep Izuku at a range, then. That sounds like something she can do. Unless Izuku could just flick them out of the air then maybe that could be a problem. I doubt he'd be able to get a hit in though if he's busy doing that.

Would that basically be a stalemate? I don't see Izuku able to get a punch in if he keeps getting assaulted by scissors

None of them are really range spammers, Jack only throws scissors if she can't hit something while Izuku uses his Air Blast to stun his enemies.

Izuku will likely start with Air Blast considering since he's more confident about using them, but he won't stay away and try to hit her from afar and honestly, Jack might just rush him.

Yeah... they fight.

Dodge, attack, dodge, and attack.

That's how most fight goes.

I don't tuink she's been in an official fight? I don't know much about her. It seems like she's killer before just I don't think she's faced someone like Deku

That's her in Danganronpa 1. In Danganronpa AE, she stops being a serial killer and basically enters in a war. She fought hundreds of 8-C+ robots at this point.

Beating the Monokuma robots isn't very impressive skill wise. All they do is charge at you and swing their arms around. Did Jack ever fight any of the Remnants of Despair?

I'm not sure if it means much but speed is also not equalized, so that could mean something maybe?

it just means that Deku is gonna have a lot on his hands. Can he keep up with people who just assault him with projectiles like that? I'd assume so but hey I dunno. I'm just either leaning towards inconclusive or Syo right now, and even then they also both have the same stamina so I don't think one has a better chance of tiring out the other.

Jack isn't going to play a keep away game, she only throws when she can't hit something. She's going to want to get up close, and personally slice her opponent up.

It's OC for her to just throw her scissors and never get close.

Also the kids aren't skilled, they fought using mecha or weird gun things. In the end they're just elementary school kids, they don't have any sorta fighting skill or experience.

Jack's opponents have been mindless robots or machines being controlled by little kids. And I don't remember her fighting any of the Remnants, who are skilled.

Ah, okay, then that changes things.

if that's the case then the fight just goes close quarters and...I mean Jack's faster but Deku is more skilled. He can probably take her down yeah?

Back