• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya vs Eren Yeager (Redo... Again)

No that would make them High 8-C by our standards, there are multiple verses that follow this standard of casually stomping a high-end 8-C+ makes you baseline High 8-C

It cant be damaged by baseline High 8-C attacks, Levi cant damage it and he stomped a baseline High 8-C, so yes it is very much true.

Reiner is not in the high-end of 8-C+, he is just barely above it, and we don't know how was his battle with the Beast Titan.

Also, if we follow the same standards as yours, Deku 8% would be High 8-C.

Misinformation? I'm trying to clarify information here. That's why I'm asking numerous questions and actually asking for your thoughts. I do admit I didn't research the Gauntlet as much because it came from a movie since I haven't exactly found the time to watch it, but researching it shows that it can break. I'd assume it's from a higher AP source or in some other method but it can break.

That said even if those were accepted well the same situation exists where Eren is winning due to outlasting. Then again you unfollowed this thread so there's no point talking about this lol...

Now I can believe the sight of Kirishima taking some blows from Bakugou... But I'm also looking at it on the idea if this is :

Slightly Earlier Bakugou whose AP is lower than the Bakugou who had that calc dealing with Early Kirishima.

Cause Early Kirishima =/= Current Kirishima

@ Therefir

From the battle with Armored Titan vs Elder Titan there were some clear crushed points on his armor, I'd assume he was hit in that method. Which either way adds up to Beast Titan's AP. Comparing his AP and Durability (Beast Titan) would probably not work since the specialty of the Beast Titan is AP, tossing stuff after all.

Even if Reiner can withstand the attacks from Eren in their rematch their battle had moved on from Raw power vs raw power into more of a technique matchup, with Reiner actually taking effort to avoid a full on frontal fighting style. It's also natural for Eren to focus on speed and not be caught since that would be very dangerous for him.

Then again you can argue that since Reiner was able to survive Bertrolt's blast with no damage... while Eren hardening his hands could at least damage him, would lead to an upgrade. But we're focusing on a different tier here.

Sorry to disappoint you Rusty, but I'm not spreading misinformation. In fact, this is the few times I show up to debate against MHA. I'm just clarifying.

Edit - Additionally @Therefir

Do you feel like this battle should be canceled and have the AOT warriors be readjusted or revised? I don't think it's necessary but a simple discussion on a different thread could be a good idea.

@CoreOfimBalance(COB) You have some misconceptions about the Full Guantlet, the gauntlet broke because it can only withstand the use of One For All 100% up to three times, and Deku used all the three opportunities in his battle with Wolfram.

Kirishima can withstand the Howitzer Impact of the current Bakugou.

That's why I'm saying the Beast Titan should at least 8-C, while he seemed very casual after his fight with Reiner, we don't know how many attacks he needed to defeat him.

While their second battle was a technique matchup like you said, Reiner didn't got one-shotted by Eren's hardened punches, so I suggest "Higher with Hardening", High 8-C is unjustified in my opinion.

Reiner surviving Bertolt's blast was calculated at 9-A+ I think.

@WeeklyBattles I'll try to suggest in the MHA thread an upgrade for Rappa for being able to one-shot Kirishima in his Unbreakable form, who is 1.28 tons.

Yeah, but I remember you calculating Reiner's durability at 9-A+ because he was a little far away from the epicenter of the explosion.

@Therefir

Thank you for clarifying. Also this point I realize it was stated above previous responses and is literally said.

Did that happen recently? I haven't found anything on Kirishima on that level.

Very few from what it seems and judging from the state of the Beast Titan, he manhandled him with very little damage. Considering Beast Titan isn't exactly a close combat fighter, it likely ended the match right as it began.

To clarify alongside the Beast Titan blast, as Weekly said it's 8-B, and when Reiner was already injured and missing a good chunk of his head. Yet he was able to survive the blast just fine. Meanwhile Eren can actually do more damage punching him.

It might seem silly but it's like the idea of a punch being unable to penetrate someone's body, while a knife can even if it's with a weaker force.

Edit - Midnight here now so I'll take my leave

> Very few from what it seems and judging from the state of the Beast Titan, he manhandled him with very little damage. Considering Beast Titan isn't exactly a close combat fighter, it likely ended the match right as it began.

This is still pure speculation, and the Beast Titan is a Warrior, so of course he should have been trained for melee combat.

In addition, Reiner had wounds on various parts of his body after the fight, this should prove that the battle was not a one-shot, so the Beast Titan should not be High 8-C, which discredits Weekly's main reasons for Eren winning this match.

A volley of attacks of what the Beast Titan always tosses doesn't always hit in the same space. Beast Titan could've used that kind of attack and left many wounds all over him. It's also speculative to claim that Reiner was able to put up a good fight. In fact it seems to contradict what the author tries to convey by having the Beast Titan be a bigger threat that didn't even seem harmed.

It's true that both our assumptions are not exactly 100% or even close to it, but the idea that Beast Titan >>> Armored Titan seems very clear here.

Again, if we have no idea what the fight was like, "At least 8-C" is the most you can get, I can ask other staff members if you want.

Also, there is a clear contradiction here, the blades can easily cut through the Beast Titan, whose durability is High 8-C according to you and Weekly, but then they break with Reiner's armor, which is 8-C+? This doesn't make any sense.

We still don't know how many attacks he needed to defeat Reiner, or how was the battle. And Rappa is not High 8-C for being able to break Kirishima's Unbreakable form with a single punch.

Also, you haven't explained how Blades < Reiner's Armor < Beast Titan < Blades.

My only explanation is that the Beast Titan used his hardening abilities to destroy Reiner's Armor.

@Therefir

Nay.

It's like this.

Blades attack damage < Reiner's armor < Beast Titan's striking capability

while

Beast Titan's durability < Blades attack damage < Reiner's armor

It's obvious.

I just rewatched the scene and rechecked the scene. The Beast titan prefers fighting with ranged attacks. Never up close. So it's consistent for the 'numerous attacks' to be barrages of rocks. Either way, if he can break Reiner's armor without him getting close, he wins. The Beast Titan isn't actually the most mobile while the Armored Titan will charge through anything.

So you're suggesting that the Beast Titan defeated Reiner with his pitching skills? That makes sense, but the blades would no longer be High 8-C, but 8-C+.

That his AP is higher than his durab yeah.

I suppose? I'm not sure what Weekly's stance on this but yeah. The blades don't really affect the stats of the Beast Titan. The High 8C is probably the rockets.

> I debunked Weekly's reasoning.

> People keep voting for Eren

Uh? Well, anyway 20% Deku has been upgraded, now he is Supersonic+ and can one-shot High 8-C characters that can one-shot other High 8-C characters, honestly at this point this seems like a big stomp in Deku's favor.

See? This is why MHA can never get matches added people can't make up their minds about the stats so they end up changing every other week

Back