• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya vs Eren Yeager (Redo... Again)

And also dodgeable

Also werent you going to calc Eren's speed for dodging the warhammer Titan's attacks that made sonicbooms?

Eren can block his attacks yes, but dodging them completely I don't think so, his running speed is only subsonic.

> Also werent you going to calc Eren's speed for dodging the warhammer Titan's attacks that made sonicbooms?

I was going to calculate the kinetic energy of the Warhammer Titan's arrows, which can make sonic booms, but I don't remember Eren dodging its arrows.

Deku is very small compared to him, so to completely evade Deku's attacks, Eren would need to move his entire body to dodge, which is not possible since only he is only supersonic in short movements, punches and kicks, his fighting style (which focuses on holds/grips) is only useful against big targets, basically other Titans.

This could also be a battle of endurance, Deku can use his Iron Soles and his 30% Full Guantlet to match Eren's attacks, Deku cannot destroy his hardened hands with normal attacks, but he is not going to suffer damage due to the durability of these two items.

I'm sure that somewhere was stated that Eren can't keep transformed for more than a few hours, or he is going start to merge with the Titan and become mindless.

Deku is only Supersonic in movements as well, and Eren has experience fighting opponents Deku's size while in Titan form.

It could but it wont be. Eren's fists are large enough to hit Deku's entire body all at once or just restrain him and throw him around. And if Deku destroys Eren's hands with his attacks not only will Eren know that Deku can get through his defenses and play smart, but Deku will be point blank to being covered in a wave of boiling hot titan blood and shards of Hardening.

No he only starts merging after multiple transformations and even then that was back when he had just started learning to control his powers, but doing so requires basically a full day of non-stop transforming to happen. After that though yes he starts to merge yes but its immensely unlikely that the fight will be reawn out that long.

> Deku is only Supersonic in movements as well, and Eren has experience fighting opponents Deku's size while in Titan form.

I'm not sure what you mean by this, I said that only Eren's combat speed is supersonic, while Deku can run at that speed.

> It could but it wont be. Eren's fists are large enough to hit Deku's entire body all at once or just restrain him and throw him around.

It wouldn't really matter since their fists would keep them separated, Eren's hand is not like Muscular who can cover Deku's body with his Quirk.

> And if Deku destroys Eren's hands with his attacks not only will Eren know that Deku can get through his defenses and play smart.

If Deku destroy his hands he will be ******, it would take multiple minutes to regenerate them, and Deku can literally run in circles around him due his speed.

> But Deku will be point blank to being covered in a wave of boiling hot titan blood and shards of Hardening.

Bullshit, the AP of Eren's hardened punches are baseline High 8-C at most, Deku can even take those hits without using his items.

> No he only starts merging after multiple transformations and even then that was back when he had just started learning to control his powers.

Which is the Eren we are currently using.

> But doing so requires basically a full day of non-stop transforming to happen. After that though yes he starts to merge yes but its immensely unlikely that the fight will be reawn out that long.

A full day? Wrong, he started to merge with the Titan after a few hours or less of training, Izuku can withstand tremendous punishment, of course the battle can be extended, besides, is not like Eren has ever shown to be able to fight for multiple hours.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Eren can be knocked out in his Titan form, this happened when the Colossal Titan knocked him out simply by sending him flying with his leg, it wasn't even a kick, and Deku's 100% is stronger than this Colossal Titan.

Running speed means nothing in fights, its not a race, its a fight. Combat speed matters and Eren is both faster and more experience at fighting opponents smaller than himself than Deku is fighting larger opponents.

Again, this is implying Eren fist clashes in the first place rather than dodging.

It doesnt take multiple minutes to regenerate, it takes a minute at most and Deku only gets a few shots with attacks that can actually destroy Eren's limbs. And again, running speed means jack in a fight.

His Hardening is a bit above baseline High 8-C actually seeing as Levi couldnt damage it even through he shredded Zeke.

Yes, it is, but unfortunately the fight isnt going to last long enough for it to make a difference here. Plus that weakness was back when Eren had just started learning to use his powers, hell after he obtained his Hardening powers he showed the ability to transform multiple times in one day without being absorbed and only then getting winded.

He can but again it is extremely unlikely that Deku will do so, and even then the most Eren has even been knocked out is a few seconds due to his regenerative abilities.

Oh, speaking of his Hardening, nothing is really stopping him from making an AoE Hardening spike web around himself to catch Deku off guard while he's trying to attack eren

> Running speed means nothing in fights, its not a race, its a fight. Combat speed matters.

You don't understand, but I'll make an example, Character A have supersonic combat speed, but subsonic movement speed, while Character B have supersonic movement, this would mean that Character would be able to run in circles around Character A since the latter can only make hit at that speed, this would be worse in Eren's case since he is big target.

> Eren is both faster and more experience at fighting opponents smaller than himself than Deku is fighting larger opponents.

No, Eren is not faster, Eren's combat speed is comparable to 8% Deku's movement speed, but his 20% is far faster, and Eren have only fought human characters that can move at subsonic speeds with the Maneuver gear, there is no comparison with Deku, who have seen Pro Heroes fighting giants all his life and even fought with one, inferior characters like Uraraka and Tsuyu knows how to fight with them too.

> His Hardening is a bit above baseline High 8-C actually seeing as Levi couldnt damage it even through he shredded Zeke.

Like I said before this only scales to its durability, not AP.

> Yes, it is, but unfortunately the fight isnt going to last long enough for it to make a difference here.

Why not? Deku can easily keep his distance while using his air bullets to wear down Eren, I don't know why I didn't bring that before, Eren is completely unable to attack Deku from the distance.

> Plus that weakness was back when Eren had just started learning to use his powers, hell after he obtained his Hardening powers he showed the ability to transform multiple times in one day without being absorbed and only then getting winded.

Really? I only see him getting better in the fight with the Warhammer Titan.

> He can but again it is extremely unlikely that Deku will do so, and even then the most Eren has even been knocked out is a few seconds due to his regenerative abilities.

My other point still stands, when Deku sees that Eren is too strong in close combat, he could just use his ranged attacks to wear him down, since Eren's running speed is only subsonic, he is unable to chase him, but at the same time, he is also unable to run from him.

WeeklyBattles said:
Oh, speaking of his Hardening, nothing is really stopping him from making an AoE Hardening spike web around himself to catch Deku off guard while he's trying to attack eren
He never used that in combat, don't make things up.

It also means Eren can easily keep track of Deku due to having superior combat and reaction speed hence why Deku being able to run faster makes little difference here.

Eren's combat speed is superior to Deku's 8% and comparable to 20% actually, the numbers prove that. And no actually, said characters have Supersonic reactions and combat speed that they regularly use in character against Titans and Eren can keep up just fine and was specifically trained to be able to combat against. And since when does seeing someone else fight a giant character means you know how to fight one? Does this mean people who watch boxing all the time can beat an actual boxer in a fight? And he's fought one giant opponent vs Eren spending months training against multiple small opponents simultaneously.

Okay? That still means Deku cant get through it without using a % that will damage him back. And if Deku goes for a strong % attack physically he will still get covered in boiling hot blood from the destroyed limb.

Because air bullets dont have the AP to do anything significant to Eren, meanwhile Eren can just throw a chunk of a building at him? Plus Izuku cant use 20% or above for extended periods of time without hurting himself and on top of that it makes his moves stiff and predictable.

Yeah, after he first gained his Hardening Hange analyzed it, determined it was the same material that the walls were made of, and proceeded to go around the walls using Eren to seal a bunch of holes and cracks in the walls, with Eren needing to transform multiple times a day to be able to perform said task, and only getting tired after transforming multiple times. I can pull up scans if you'd like.

And again, Deku's air bullets dont have the AP to do any meaningful damage to Eren, they cant get through his Hardening without Deku using a % that will end up harming himself as well, and if he sees he cant catch up to Deku nothing is stopping him from throwing chunks of buildings, or well, trees seeing as theyre in Central Park.

> It also means Eren can easily keep track of Deku due to having superior combat and reaction speed hence why Deku being able to run faster makes little difference here. Eren's combat speed is superior to Deku's 8% and comparable to 20% actually, the numbers prove that.

He doesn't have a superior combat speed, not sure how many times I have to repeat that, Deku 8% is several levels faster than his 5%, and his 20% can blitz a character who can blitz his 8%, well it's not like this matters anyway, Deku can just keep his distance simply by running away and shotting air bullets.

> Because air bullets dont have the AP to do anything significant to Eren.

Err excuse me? Do you know that his air bullets can hurt Gentle who is 1.81 tons right? How they can't hurt Eren who is 1.18 tons? Explain me.

Also, he could use his 30% Full Gauntlet to make even more powerfull air bullets.

> Meanwhile Eren can just throw a chunk of a building at him?

That would be a good way to lose his stamina, how is he going to throw a building faster than Deku? He is not the Beast Titan you know.

> Plus Izuku cant use 20% or above for extended periods of time without hurting himself and on top of that it makes his moves stiff and predictable.

He doesn't really need 20% to keep his distance with Eren.

> With Eren needing to transform multiple times a day to be able to perform said task, and only getting tired after transforming multiple times. I can pull up scans if you'd like.

Eren wasn't even fighting in the first place, I'm not sure are you bringing up this feat.

> And again, Deku's air bullets dont have the AP to do any meaningful damage to Eren, they cant get through his Hardening without Deku using a %

Eren's hardening can only cover his arms at best, and Deku can use multiple air bullets.

> And if he sees he cant catch up to Deku nothing is stopping him from throwing chunks of buildings, or well, trees seeing as theyre in Central Park.

This argument is very bad to be honest, not even the Beast Titan can throw things hard enought to generate Building level+ energy, he can't hurt Deku by throwing him chunks of buildings, how Eren's going to surpass that? The Beast Titan literally exist for that function, and once again Deku can simply dodge it, the bigger the object, the slower it is.

You are basically arguing about something that Eren have never done before, and characters that literally exist for that like the Beast Titan can't even do, Eren has never thrown anything faster than the speed of sound, only the Beast Titan with his long arms and far superior strength can do that, and once again, the Beast Titan has never throw anything hard enough to generate Building level+ energy.

Wanna point out.... Eren not only made his entire body hard before (making a clone to fight Bertrolt as a decoy) but he also did this when he was protecting everyone from the collapse of the underground base. Nothing really says otherwise.

Additionally, if an enemy keeps on attacking you from afar... I feel like it makes sense for someone to actually fight back by trying to match their range game.

Also where's the blitz feats coming from? I don't recall any events of that.

I mean if that ability was actually combat applicable, he would have used it against the Colossal Titan or Warhammer Titan, also, that hardening is not as strong as the walls, since Levi and his group were able to free Eren from his hardened form just by breaking it in the neck, and Eren is also able to escape from there.

> Additionally, if an enemy keeps on attacking you from afar... I feel like it makes sense for someone to actually fight back by trying to match their range game.

I know that, but it's not really going to work, I don't think Eren have any experience throwing rocks like the Beast Titan, and even if he do that, their are not going to generate Building level+ energy (because even when the Beast Titan can throw things faster than the speed of sound, the result was barely Building level, I calculate it long ago), which means either he can't hurt Deku by doing that or Deku could destroy those rocks, while Deku has a powerful long-range attack like the air bullets, which can hurt Building level+ characters.

> Also where's the blitz feats coming from? I don't recall any events of that.

Deku 8% can't read Fusion Chisaki's movements, while his 20% is so fast that he managed to move several meters while Fusion Chisaki was still not reacting, he could only dodge Deku's attacks because he predicted them. Though the chain could be larger if we characters like Rappa and Fatgum.

It took a loooooooong while and unlike the Colossal titan, Eren wasn't aiming to make it permanently hard. Not to mention he had to tank the entire force collapsing and protecting himself too. He's basically outstretched himself.

Fair enough. What's not important is the damage though. I saw some arguments and justification where Deku only improves his striking power/attack potency by his Quirk and still suffers from attacks tossed at him. If he gets hit his momentum can be slowed down and that won't spell well for him.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tN32NkwN...VkH3-g-2bfH5HNQJO5AFomndyzkwCHMYCw/s0/003.png

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lQ5RKIqE...HhMiwYcg1W1XkIXd2yBlU-YvudHQCHMYCw/s0/007.png

Chapter 154, Chisaki visibly talks about how his speed is irrelevent and how he moves in straightforward patterns. We can't be certain how much of a speed he had was buffed considering Chisaki still reacts handily to him. What you're talking about is him 'seemingly' not reacting, but responding. Deku has to constantly rely on AOE attacks to disperse Chisaki's barrages.

Chisaki also commented that Deku focused on more damage and said AOE attacks, and Deku repeating the mantra of predicting implies that he has been doing all he can. We can't be certain how much of a speed was buffed, but it doesn't look like Chisaki is having much trouble. It helps that he's predicting, but at the same time, he's still capable of reacting even at the last second.

This is also troubling because Deku at 20% here is already chipping his bones and strength. Just like Chisaki, if he can't take out Eren in one go, he's just gonna regenerate and harden.

> It took a loooooooong while and unlike the Colossal titan, Eren wasn't aiming to make it permanently hard. Not to mention he had to tank the entire force collapsing and protecting himself too. He's basically outstretched himself.

Why are why discussing this again? I hope you're not trying to argue that Eren could somehow catch Deku with his Hardening, because first he had never used his Hardening in that way, and second Deku could just simply dodge it.

> I saw some arguments and justification where Deku only improves his striking power/attack potency by his Quirk and still suffers from attacks tossed at him. If he gets hit his momentum can be slowed down and that won't spell well for him.

The first part is partially right, Deku's normal durability is already Building level+, Full Cowl doesn't increase his durability as far as I know, but if Deku suffered from attacks tossed at him, then those attacks should be Building level+, anyway I don't remember something like that happening in the manga.

About his 20%, I was talking about when Fusion Chisaki tries to attack Deku, the latter dodge the attack and then jump several meters away, while Chisaki is still looking down where Deku was before.

So my point still stands, Deku doesn't need 20% to keep his distance with Eren while attacking him with Building level+ air bullets from a safe distance, and the air bullets are even hard to dodge for people like Gentle who is faster than Deku himself, Eren can throw chunks of buildings yes, but their are not going to be faster than the speed of sound like the Beast Titan's throws, which means that Deku can easily dodge them, and even if they were at that speed they can't still harm Deku since they can't generate Building level+ energy, there is a reason why he never throw things to Titans comparable to him like Annie or Reiner, it's simply useless unless your name is the Beast Titan.

To point out that your argument of "His hardening got broken easily" is wrong.

Can you show me some good tanking feat scans for Deku?

There's no time frame to be clear there. As I said, 'seemingly'. You can't really argue that Deku was so fast that he almost blitzed him. Also for all we know he was attacking from another direction. It doesn't help that Chisaki cockily said "You're fast, but not as unpredictable as them" and just moved back. There's no clear speed buff.

It's hard to dodge a volley of something even if you have the speed for it and that causes an issue of Deku having to move at forward direction. Which becomes predictbale considering they're fighting on a relatively flat environment since standard battle location.

What. That doesn't mean it's useless. That doesn't mean Eren isn't going to try either.

Also please kindly stop quoting large walls of texts? It's making the thread bigger than it should be.

He scale from Bakugou's Building level+ explosion and from the recoil of his own punches, he can also withstand hits from Gentle in Lover Mode who was stronger than him.

The speed of 20% may be debatable, but if the difference between 5% and 8% is already several levels, then the difference between 8% and 20% should be even bigger.

I don't think it would be difficult to avoid them, especially when their speed shouldn't be comparable to that of Deku. They're fighting in Central Park, aren't they? There are a lot of things that Deku could use to dodge and maneuver.

It's kinda useless considering that he still can't hurt Deku by throwing rocks at him. Deku's long-range attacks are much better, they have a far higher speed and attack potency, possibly even higher range, but I still need to calculate that.

Sorry about the walls of the text, that was just to make it clearer what I'm referring to in the message, I guess it was unnecessary after all.

Is this durability scaling or just literal power/attacking? His tendency to 'survive' the recoil of his punches often causes a bit of damage to him, and would cripple him the more he does it too. So it's not long lasting.

That level of speed was not enough to blitz Chisaki the first time. Certainly not on 20% either. Not further helped by the numerous times bullets have been threatening to characters (The tranquilizer feat by Kirishima, and the bullet being barely blocked by Torio when protecting someone) so I can't really support that aspect.

In that case, just rechecked the area... There's also a solid possibility that Eren leaves a dupe and tries to trick Deku and sucker punch him.

Disruption on field of view is important. And again impeding him by speed is enough. On the other hand, I also doubt that just like Eren, that those are his strongest attacks. Ranged attacks I mean. Those aren't enough to be decisive on ending Eren either.

It's cool, it's good to be clear. Sometimes just going 1) and 2) to represent paragraphs can be helpful enough.

Looking back.... it seems that the argument about Deku's air attacks working on Eren has been refuted? Eren's hardening and Regenerationn is still not countered so I'm afraid that's the key thing. Even if Deku can keep on running if he has the speed advantage, he's still gonna get winded down.

Well it's not like Eren can easily kill Izuku as long as he has the Full Gauntlet. It's a great shield that can absorb kinetic energy, since Izuku's arm doesn't break when he uses 100%.

He should be able to block Eren's 1.2 tons and Large Building level punches just fine. Also Izuku's 8% doesn't hurt himself at all... only his 20% and higher hurts.

Izuku is 1.8 tons, and his air blast are also 1.8 tons. He can damage Chisaki who can take hits from a bloodlusted Mirio, who is comparable to Nighteye, who one shotted Rappa. His air blast can hurt Gentle, who can take hits from his 8%.

So yes, his air blast should have no problem with hurting normal titan Eren.

Izuku has a Mach 1.2 feat, his 8% is several levels faster than that as stated by Bakugou. Bakugou could outpace 5% Izuku, yet he had trouble landing hits on 8% Izuku and couldn't dodge his attacks. The increase from 5% to 8% speed was actually pretty big.

Eren has a Mach 1.5 feat, they seem to be equal in terms speed. Izuku has three chances to use 8-B+ punches, and he can use his 20% forever with that arm.

Using AP to scale for Chisaki is kinda nonsensical though considering he works by haxx. And in this case, Rappa was repeatedly taken out by haxx. Or so he says.

Also you can't really scale a movie feat to a very early feat in regards to speed. CAn't respond now but agreeing for most of that.

Eren has faster than eyesight speeds as well, and his speed is actually higher than Izuku's

Izuku also only has a higher strength using attacks that will also hurt himself, and Eren can regenerate ffrom them

Regarding the haxx?

Chisaki works by molecules most of the time. It seems to show that he took out Rappa/oneshotted him by haxx usually.

Also faster than eyesight is a very bad vantage to base speed off.

This is how the scaling goes.

Rappa is able to one shot Unbreakable Kirishima who is 1.2 tons. Rappa can survive getting hit by a 1.8 ton attack. Sir Nighteye can one shot Rappa, and Mirio is comparable to Nighteye.

Mirio while bloodlusted cannot defeat Chisaki in one hit. As seen here, here, here, and here. Clearly Chisaki has 1.8 ton durability, he's taking these hits.

Izuku can hurt Chisaki with his punch and even send him flying.

Izuku has a Mach 1.2 feat, and can dodge Todoroki's ice which is Mach 1.1.

Rechecking, where does the scaling to 1.8 for Kirishima even remains? Aside from the assumption that he somehow managed to take out one of those robots, when he specializes on defense? I don't condemn the scaling, I condemn the fact that some people work by haxx.

Also, there is a strong possibility the clone is weaker than the original.

Mirio being bloodlusted or not is irrelevent considering he doesn't get stronger the more he's angry unlike a certain green guy.

Do you see me contesting the speed feat? I'm contesting the validity of defining speed by "Speed too fast to see". Then again either then the issue remains.

What are you talking about?

Unbreakable Kirishima is 1.2 tons via taking hits from Bakugou who has a 1.2 ton feat. Rappa can one shot him and Rappa survived a 1.8 ton attack.

Also the Rappa clone is not weaker in anyway, Twice never said that the clones are weaker. In fact Twice literally says the sole difference between the clone and the original is stamina.

The Rappa clone was made to protect him from the heroes, no way he'd half ass it. Also he's being force to tell the truth in that scene because of Nemoto's Quirk.

Sir Nighteye can one shot the Rappa Clone which means he's 1.8 ton. Mirio is comparable/equal to Nighteye so he should be 1.8 tons as well.

Chisaki takes Mirio's hits so that means he's 1.8 tons in durability.

@Rusty And for Eren it goes:

Eren with his normal held back attacks is 1.18 Tons and he can take hits from characters such as Reiner Brau and Annie Leonhart who can dish out the same level of energy.

Eren with his full force attacks completely destroys his own limbs.

Eren with his Hardening can withstand the force of his full force punches without destroying his limbs, and it is durable enough to be undamaged by Levi Ackerma, who is strong enough to casually stomp Zeke Yeager, who in turn casually stomped Reiner. Said Hardened full force punches also allowed him to easily shatter Reiner's armor.

Eren is Mach 1.5 while not even in his full Titan form, without having any experience or training with his powers

@Rusty short msg

To simply put.... You can't powerscale a haxx ability. Of course initially I thought you were comparing Rappa and Chisaki flat out but thankfully you weren't.

@Rusty long msg

I just checked the calc, it's only made possible thanks to the anime feat. Also doesn't this only happen way further, way after when Kirishima actually defended from Bakugou's explosions? And even then he could barely tank em and was overwhelmed.

How much of that is for certain?

I don't disagree with that. But sometimes a character bluffs to be stronger than they seem or don't know their own limitations.

Mirio specializes in a different way to Nighteye. At most you can scale Chisaki right away from Rappa clone IF it really is as strong. Even then what Chisaki specializes in is his haxx and playing keep away. The one you can legitimately scale off of that is that monstrous thing Chisaki was turning into, and the only time Deku was able to actually harm that thing is when he was purposely pushing his limits beyond, and had a girl to undo any damage he receives.

Also even with all of those in mind, even if you are right on any of those, there's still the massive issue that Deku damages himself more than he damages Eren, who can outheal him. Not to mention he has no clue where to even aim for on that body and would likely aim for the head and not the nape of the neck. He's more likely to misunderstand the situation and thinks he'll need a stronger attack that would deal more damage to him than to Eren's main body.

Which Eren will recover from. He can't whittle him down with air bursts attacks because those aren't his strongest moves, can't even compare to 20%

I'm not arguing about Eren or Izuku winning, your just confused about certain things with Izuku.

(Honestly it seems like you don't know MHA that well)

You seem to not understand. Kirishima Unbreakable (Not harden), can take hits from Rise of Villain Saga Bakugou who has a 1.2 ton feat. Also Bakugou and Kirishima were certain that Unbreakable could withstand his Howitzer Impact. (His strongest attack)

This has nothing to do with the Sports Festival.

Izuku doesn't injure himself with 8%, he only injures with 20% or more. However he has the Full Gauntlet in this battle, this allows Izuku to use OFA at 100% without hurting himself.

Izuku's airblast are also 1.8 tons, because they're equal to his punches. Gentle can take hits from 8% Izuku, and Izuku's airblast can injure Gentle who can take 8% punches.

Simple scaling says that his airblast are equal to his 8% punches.

I don't care, that's not the point I'm trying to make.

It seems like no one gets what I'm saying.

I'm getting frustrated, I don't care about this fight and it seems like COB doesn't understand me. I swore he was one of the smarter guys on this site.

Just know this, if I was arguing against you, I wouldn't count your votes. I actually agree with you guys, I voted for Eren last round and I still think he wins.

I'm trying to get COB to stop spreading misinformation. But I'm done, I can't handle this nonsense anymore. I don't want to do anything that'll upset anyone so I'm unfollowing.

Someone else will have to keep score or bump this thread because I'm not.

I stopped arguing a while ago because I feel that the attack potency of some characters in Attack on Titan is pretty wanked, the Beast Titan should not be High 8-C scaling from a 1.18 tons feat, and the attack potency of Eren's Hardening should not be High 8-C, since Reiner who is 1.18 tons can still withstand attacks from Eren with Hardening. At most you could argue that the durability of Eren's Hardening is baseline High 8-C for being undamaged by 1.18 tons attacks.

@Fir Eren isnt stronger than Levi or the Beast Titan AP-wise, only durability-wise. The only way he'd be stronger than them is if he broke his own Hardening with his punches.

Yeah the Beast Titan is stronger than Reiner who is comparable to Eren, but that would just make him "At least 8-C" by our standards, Levi's blades can easily cut through the Beast Titan, so he also gets the same rating, his blades cannot damage Hardening abilities like Eren's, which would make the durability of his Hardening baseline High 8-C.

In this thread you argued that Eren's Hardening abilities cannot be damaged by baseline High 8-C attacks, but that's not true.

Back