• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Paranormal Liberation Deku vs OS Ben With the Master Control.

A random encounter on a bridge, both know nothing about the other. Deku assumes Ben is a rampaging mutant-type villain.

Both are in character.

Speed is equalized to Deku's 30%.

Ben can use his stronger Low 7-C Forms. Deku can tap into 45%, but 100% is restricted.

Deku starts out in 30% Full Cowl, while Ben is transformed into Heatblast.

Deku's AP : 8-A, Baseline(?), 7-C <=6.3 Kilotons w 45%.

Ben's AP: 8-A, 562 Tons, Low 7-C >= 2.7 Kilotons. w Stronger Forms

Victory via Incap. Who wins and why?

Deku: 0

Ben: 0

Incon: 0

Vilgax along with Ben’s stronger forms is gonna be upgraded to High 7-C, just a heads up.
I know, I saw the Samurai Jack thread.

But it's not just that calc, its tons of others Liger made for not just the OS, but the later series that warrant massive upgrades. Ben 10 is dreadful outdated.

Even so, the current stat is still in place for the time being. I just wanted t make this before it was too late.

I would need to know Deku’s best skill feat and his AP at 8-A, as well as his speed increase when going from 30% to 45% to make an accurate analysis.

Diamondhead can encase people in crystals who downscale from Vilgax’s 11,223,310 kg LS feat.

Deku seems to massively upscale from someone who weighs 3,242,075 kg (in both 30% and 45% but obviously to different extents).

So that might be a close one on Ben being able to cheese a win here. Also only flashback Ben and Ben 10,000 used this tactic iirc but OS Ben is aware of it due to seeing Ben 10,000 in action.

oooh like this matchup is really interesting

Since he starts as Heatblast, I can see Deku having trouble dealing with Heatblast's range and flight but forcing Ben to transform into something else eventually with his air force gloves(if they are available)

Then Ben eventually turns into Ghost Freak and uses intangibility or possession to win the fight.

Ben hates GF. He has MC here so he should be able to use it since he regained him in season 3, but he won’t. That said Ben is still a force to be reckoned with without the ghost.

Ben hates GF. He has MC here so he should be able to use it since he regained him in season 3, but he won’t. That said Ben is still a force to be reckoned with without the ghost.
At the point in the story where ben had MC, that was 2 episodes after Ghostfreak escaped. And even if he did have him, as you said, Ben hates using Ghostfreak. And likely won't use him unless he was bloodlusted.

Oh it’s Ben from that specific episode (most of the time we assume end of show Ben and give him MC)? In that case he is less experienced and did not see Ben 10,000 in action yet.

Oh it’s Ben from that specific episode (most of the time we assume end of show Ben and give him MC)? In that case he is less experienced and did not see Ben 10,000 in action yet.
I wanted to use a version that made the most sense narratively. I could've used a hypothetical end of OS Ben with MC, but I tried to even this matchup out.

Oh well in that case
couldn't HB slow down Deku by melting part of the road like he did in his first encounter with Vilgax
It wouldn't incap him but it would definitely give him an edge in the fight

If this is around season 3 Ben then he should also be aware of the power combos he can pull(In Grudge Match)
Like stink fly goo and fireballs

Yeah that’s indeed a good method to slow him down. If Deku doesn’t see it coming that is since it ain’t the first fire-guy that Deku faces. It’s end of season 2 Ben but since he learned those combos to Kevin he should probably already know them by then.

Exactly, that's what makes this an interesting fight. Deku's experience and Ben's limited kit I can see it going either way but I'm leaning towards Ben for now

Back