• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-C+ Bone Breaking Tournament. Round 1 Match 5. Deok Su vs The Protagonist

I’d go for Deok-Su he’s pretty skilled with his knife and fists being able to go out and kill several people without being detected also killed a dude pretty quickly that was trying to escape him

Also being tougher he’d be able to withstand more hits than the kid would be able to

I’d go for Deok-Su he’s pretty skilled with his knife and fists being able to go out and kill several people without being detected also killed a dude pretty quickly that was trying to escape him
Problem is, his AP is just 9-C. That means he won't be able to brute force his way against the kid and will be forced to use clever knife-play to cause harm
Also being tougher he’d be able to withstand more hits than the kid would be able to
No, the kid can take hits from enemies superior to them

Problem is, his AP is just 9-C. That means he won't be able to brute force his way against the kid and will be forced to use clever knife-play to cause harm

No, the kid can take hits from enemies superior to them
I mean this is the Dude who withstood a fall off of a bridge the explanation for the kids tiering is fighting vaguely street-level characters that have creation feats listed as their reasoning as well as just nothing in Specimen 11's case

I mean this is the Dude who withstood a fall off of a bridge the explanation for the kids tiering is fighting vaguely street-level characters that have creation feats listed as their reasoning as well as just nothing in Specimen 11's case
Actually they scale to bone-breaking due to taking hits from an axe or sword which could sever limbs and break bones so they're all around 10 kilojoules

Actually they scale to bone-breaking due to taking hits from an axe or sword which could sever limbs and break bones so they're all around 10 kilojoules
Huh alr the pages should mention that but whatever. But I still stand by Deok-Su's skill is good here a good shank would be enough to put the kid down and Deok-Su has used clever knife play against the likes of Sae who has a range advantage against him so getting in range for stabbing is a viable option for him and he can easily do

Huh alr the pages should mention that but whatever. But I still stand by Deok-Su's skill is good here a good shank would be enough to put the kid down and Deok-Su has used clever knife play against the likes of Sae who has a range advantage against him so getting in range for stabbing is a viable option for him and he can easily do
OK then. Honestly, I don't think The Protagonist has that many skill feats since they mostly just fight monsters so I guess I'll count that vote

Back