• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izreldan vs Ethan (OmniRealm Warriors) - FC/OC 8-B Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay this is a hard one for Ethan but I still think he'll take it.

Base speed is equalized I'm assuming which protects Ethan from getting bodied.

Now Izrel's attack potency is insane compared to Ethan's that I'm not sure about the 4.5 magnetiude EQ is actually below 100 tons. However, assuming it's 100, then Ethan's power is 70% the power of Izrel, so it's not ridiculously far behind, especially when Ethan is a character that like the OmniRealm Warriors, fight enemies that are always stronger and faster than he is.

Fortunately, Ethan has the power of Super Signal and Lightning Dash to save his butt yet again, while the processing speed part of Super Signal will never be as good as Izrel's Ultra Inst- I mean Instinctive Reaction, it doesn't mean that Ethan's MHS speed of LDash or SSignal cannot overwhelm him, even if Ethan has to watch how much Energy he is using

If worse gets to worse, Ethan can always camp Izrel with his humongous range compared to Izrel's mere melee

Now the hardest part has to be Izrel's regen, according to Izreldan (the actual guy not the char), in theory if Izrel's head was blown off or his brain melted or whatever happened, the regen will stop and he loses. Izrel's regen is insane already, coupled with his durability which is above Ethan. Still there is a way for Ethan to pull through, his strongest attack "Inferno Beam" (aka big beam bois) is not canonically in his 8-B Key, but for the sake of this tourney he IS allowed to use it. Because none of his techniques ever cause a tier jump, it's safe to assume Inferno Beam puts Ethan on the high end of tier. It's not guaranteed that it would kill Izrel via destroying his whole head if aimed to the head (whether if it's point blank or from afar, I mean it will cover Izrel's whole body anyway), but if that's the case, the intense heat of the attack would probably finish the rest of the brain melting process

It's a very close battle because of Izrel's powerful hax, but I still think Ethan takes it

Ethan: 3

Izrel: 0

So... we can wait for Izreldan (person) to arrive to provide some info just like on the Ergo vs Deathbolt thread.

See, the thing about this fight is that Izzy has the advantage in Sheer Power, Close Combat, and he has powerful Regenerationn, but his major drawback is that he has NO ranged capabilities or hax, he can only fight in close quarters.

Both Izreldan and Ethan have Ultra Instinct like dodging abilities, so close combat could be tricky, even if they decide to to get up close and personal.

Ethan however, has Fire, Ice, and Electricity under his control, all of which could potentially put Izzy down. Electricity could fry his brain and kill him, fire could burn him to ashes (which he can't come back from), and with ice, Ethan could freeze him and then shatter him to pieces, which Izzy could not regen from. I actually have to vote for Ethan on this one.

I should probably speak about Izrel's intellect. It's much higher than Ethan's, but because Izrel doesn't have much to work with, he can't apply his intellect in many ways that Ethan can't deal with. But assuming he has the strategy to get in close to Ethan, he can still be countered by Shockwind, which is perfect for any sneak attack or close range attempt at damaging Ethan. This is coupled with Ethan's 6th Sense which is pretty much an Omnidirectional Sensory technique (that can be EXPANDED with more Energy input), so even if Izrel got close he would have to not only get past a powerful blast of wind but a good sensory too

It technically should still be open for about 5 more hours. But the match is pretty much decided so in my opinion it should be closed

Looks like it's time for the overview

Izreldan seemingly had the advantage at first, with his Ultra Instinct, Attack Potency, and powerful Regenerationn. But, due to his lack of range and Ethan's many ways to get around Regenerationn, Ethan was able to take this one easy money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back